3 Layer Appetizer (part 2). Spread sour cream over the refried beans; spread salsa over the sour cream. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream and taco seasoning.
Appetizers are an essential part of any party or gathering, but fruit appetizer recipes are especially delicious. They wake up your guests' taste buds and get them ready to enjoy the main course. They also provide the practical function of keeping everyone busy while you finish up the entrée.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 3 layer appetizer (part 2). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spread sour cream over the refried beans; spread salsa over the sour cream. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream and taco seasoning.
3 Layer Appetizer (part 2) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. 3 Layer Appetizer (part 2) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have 3 layer appetizer (part 2) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Layer Appetizer (part 2):
- Take of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Pesto Tuna.
- Make ready 1 can of Tuna chunk(chop it).
- Get of Pesto sauce.
- Prepare of Scramble egg.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 tea spoon of water.
- Prepare of Sweet chili tofu.
- Make ready 1/3 block of sakura tofu.
- Prepare of Sweet soy sauce.
- Make ready of Japanese soy sauce.
- Get 2 of bird eye chilies (slice long).
Layer all ingredients in a pint mason jar. Make sure to mix up your ingredients as you layer. When is it is almost to the top of the jar, stop filling. Pour olive oil over all until it fills the jar.
Instructions to make 3 Layer Appetizer (part 2):
- Pesto tuna: Heat up the oil, put in the pesto sauce, stir it until a bot hot, put in the tuna and stir it, season ot with a bit of white pepper and a pinch of sugar.
- Scramble egg: Heat up the oil in low to medium heat, pour the egg, stir it, put it out of fire for a bit but keep stir it, season it with salt and pepper, stir it a bit and put it in low heat stir it but make it still abit runny (half cook).
- Sweet chili tofu: Heat up the oil in medium heat, put in the chili, stir it until the fragrance out, put in the tofu, stir it for while, then pour the japanese soy sauce, stir until all mixed, pour half teaspoon of sweet soy sauce, stir until all mixed and coated.
- Heat up all the dish.
- Arrange it with pesto tuna first, followed with scramble egg, and finished it with sweet chili tofu. Garnish it with white sesame seed, chili flake and 1 Chinese parsley leaf.
Serve as an appetizer, on a charcuterie board, on salads, sandwiches, etc. Pastitsio This was super fun to make and a delicious meal! I chilled the whole pan after it baked and cooled so they layers would cut really nicely! I love how the pasta is all going in the same direction. You can line it up that way if you're feeling patient, or just throw the pasta in randomly.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food 3 layer appetizer (part 2) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!