Garlic bread. Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan. Quick and scrumptious garlic bread that will complement any Italian meal. Melted mozzarella is optional, but delicious!
Garlic bread is a delicious side that naturally pairs well with recipes involving marinara, like our best-ever lasagna recipe. If you're looking for a meal that's lighter, serve garlic bread alongside tomato soup or Italian chopped salad. Drop it, and add herbs, onion or seeds instead.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, garlic bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Garlic bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan. Quick and scrumptious garlic bread that will complement any Italian meal. Melted mozzarella is optional, but delicious!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic bread using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of maida.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready As per taste of Salt.
- Make ready For of filling:.
- Get 1/2 cup of sweetcorns.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Take As required of Butter.
- Make ready Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Take As per taste of Mozerralla cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cheese dip /mayonnaise.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare As per taste of pepper.
- Make ready As per taste of Chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Take 3-4 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped.
The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. In a small bowl, stir together the butter, garlic, Parmesan and parsley. Add the salt and generously season with pepper.
Steps to make Garlic bread:
- Firstly take a bowl add maida, baking powder, soda, add salt and mix well. Then add water and make a soft dough. Let it rest for 2 hours..
- Now prepare filling, take a bowl add onions, capsicum, boiled corns, mayo/cheese dip, add salt, pepper, chilli flakes, oregano, then add cheese and mix..
- Take out the dough after 2 hours and make 2 portions. Take 1 portion, roll out by using hands. Apply butter on half round sheet, spread the filling on half part and seal by applying water..
- Now take out the tawa grease with garlic butter and put the prepared rolls, then brush with garlic butter on top, add coriander leaves and gently press it..
- Now with the help of knife, make cut on the top of bread only on upper part not fully and sprinkle some chilli flakes and oregano on top..
- Preheat the oven at 180degrees for 10 min and bake for 12-15 mins at 180°..
- Your yummy garlic bread is ready..
Set aside while you cut the baguette. Crispy, toasty garlic bread gets sliced in half down its length, spread with butter and garlic, and then baked open-faced in the oven. Broil it at the end for extra crispiness. Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices. Wrap the bread up in foil, then bake.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food garlic bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!