Garlic Bread with fresh basil (no oven bread). Add the parsley, basil, salt and garlic to a small food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse the mixture until it's finely chopped. How To Make Basil Garlic No Knead Bread.
Using a large wooden spoon (or a spatula), stir to combine, until everything has been incorporated. Cover the same bowl with plastic wrap, and let the dough rest. While the dough rests, roast the garlic.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, garlic bread with fresh basil (no oven bread). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add the parsley, basil, salt and garlic to a small food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse the mixture until it's finely chopped. How To Make Basil Garlic No Knead Bread.
Garlic Bread with fresh basil (no oven bread) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Garlic Bread with fresh basil (no oven bread) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook garlic bread with fresh basil (no oven bread) using 23 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Bread with fresh basil (no oven bread):
- Get 500 GMs of maida.
- Get 50 gms of peeled garlic.
- Take As needed of Fistful of Fresh Basil leaves chopped (optional).
- Get 2-3 tbsp of veg oil.
- Make ready 1 3/4 cup of Lukewarm water.
- Take 3 tsp of Instant Dry yeast.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar (powdered).
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 35 gms of butter + extra for brushing.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic bread powder (optional).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Italian herbs plus extra for sprinkling and baking.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Dry Oregano plus extra for sprinkling and baking.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maize flour / Makai Atta.
- Get of Cheesy Dip.
- Take 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Make ready 100 gms of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 gms of Heavy cream.
- Take as per taste of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Take as needed of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of Chilli flakes.
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, parsley, basil and garlic. Cover and microwave until butter is melted. Brush cut side with the butter mixture. This recipe makes garlic bread with crisp edges and a soft buttery center.
Steps to make Garlic Bread with fresh basil (no oven bread):
- Peel and chop the garlic and the fresh basil too. Heat oil in a pan, and add in the garlic after sometimes add in the chopped basil and saute and fry till garlic and basil turns crispy. Let it cool..
- Clean the kitchen counter top nicely. Take maida in a bowl, add Instant Dry yeast, sugar, salt, garlic powders, oregano, Italian seasoning and mix well, then add melted butter and mix again and then add the Lukewarm water and mix again..
- Once all the flour and everything comes together and forms a rough dough….put it on the clean kitchen countertop. With the forward and backward movement knead the dough for about 10 minutes..
- Then add the chilli flakes and the fried garlic & basil for another 10 minutes or so till the gluten develops and forms a smooth dough and starts leaving the counter top. Grease a big bowl with oil (with enough space for the dough to double)…. keep the dough in it apply little oil on top of the dough, cover with a cling wrap and keep it in the fridge for 24 hours for cold fermentation/ proofing..
- After 24 hours take out the dough, put it on the clean countertop and deflate it and divide the dough into 3 parts..
- Flatten each dough into a roundels, use yellow Cornflour/ Makai ka atta to get the crisp upper crust like the Domino's style Garlic bread, apply butter and fold it into crescent shape. If you like to stuff with cheese or any veggies or non veg stuffing you can do so…..with the help of a fork press the edges of the crescent shaped bread dough..
- With the knife cut the dough like a stick but don't cut it through, sprinkle some more oregano and Italian seasoning on the greased tray (parchment if you are using)and place the bread dough on it, cover and let it proof again for another 45 minutes to an hour. Again it will double in size..
- Apply melted butter and sprinkle some more Italian seasoning on top. By that time pre heat the oven at 200°C or the vessel with salt and stand for at least 10-15 minutes. If you are baking in electric oven bake for 10 minutes at 200 ° C after this reduce the oven temperature to 180 °c and bake for 5 -10 minutes or until it reaches golden brown in color..
- In the vessel on gas stove bake for 15 -20 minutes on high flame (in medium burner) till it turns golden brown color.Once out of oven let it rest for at least 10 minutes, then serve while still warm with cheesy dip, it's so yummy that you don't even need the cheesy dip, you can finish the whole bread without it too..
- For Cheesey dip : In a mixer jar first make a paste of the garlic, then add the cream cheese, fresh cream, lemon, pepper and blend, taste salt, if required add and blend again….your cheesy dip is ready to relish. Pour it in a bowl and sprinkle the chilli flakes. Bon Appetite!!!.
There's lots of garlic, fresh basil, and just enough cheese to make it extra delicious. This easy baked spaghetti has ground beef, marinara sauce, a middle layer of creamy pesto, and mozzarella cheese. Pure comfort and amazing when served next to garlic bread! Dust a baking sheet with cornmeal. Punch dough down and stir in sun-dried tomatoes, basil, and garlic using a wooden spoon or with your hands.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food garlic bread with fresh basil (no oven bread) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!