Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip. Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip Aiman Ishtiaque @appetizingadventure Hanau, Germany. Perfectly fresh and crunchy homemade tortilla chips, fried, baked, or microwaved. It's so easy to make your own!
A Complete Recipe at home of Nacho Chips With Cheese Dip. Quick and Easy Cheese Sauce Recipe fo. In a large ovenproof skillet over high heat, heat oil.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, corn nachos with quick cheese dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip Aiman Ishtiaque @appetizingadventure Hanau, Germany. Perfectly fresh and crunchy homemade tortilla chips, fried, baked, or microwaved. It's so easy to make your own!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have corn nachos with quick cheese dip using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip:
- Make ready 1 cup of maize flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of water to knead.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
- Take 3 slices of Cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Get 7-8 of pickled Cornichons.
Add corn and season with salt and pepper. A quick look through the pantry and freezer didn't turn up much. I always have cream cheese, shredded cheese (for nachos of course!), and sour cream in the fridge. A quick Google search turned up something called "crack dip".
Instructions to make Corn Nachos with Quick Cheese Dip:
- In a large mixing bowl take maize flour and wheat flour, add turmeric, pepper, salt and oil..
- Mix well making sure all the spices are combined well. Now add water and knead to stiff and smooth dough adding water as required..
- Pinch a ball sized dough, and dust it with wheat flour. Roll out the dough to a slightly thick disk, dusting wheat flour as required..
- Prick the rolled out dough with a fork, preventing from puffing up while frying or if you are going to bake them then don't..
- Trim the sides and cut into triangle pieces..
- Now drop the chips into the medium hot oil, or bake in preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 25 minutes..
- Fry on low to medium flame stirring in between until the nachos turn crisp and golden brown (about 10 minutes)..
- Drain off the chips over kitchen paper and serve with the cheese dip or store it in an airtight container for a month..
- For the cheese dip, Tear cheese slices and add them to a bowl, add in the milk and sriracha sauce and microwave it for 30 seconds..
- Take it out of the microwave and mix it, if the cheese is not melted by now pop it back for a few seconds..
- Once fully melted, chop cornichons and add it to the bowl. Mix and enjoy with the nachos..
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this..
While I didn't have EXACTLY the ingredients, I figured I could make it work. In a medium saucepan whisk together half and half and cornstarch until smooth. Bring to a light boil over medium-high heat stirring constantly. Immediately stir in cheese and return to low heat and stir to fully melt cheese. This Creamy Corn Dip is a great quick and easy appetizer idea for any party or get-together.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food corn nachos with quick cheese dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!