Cheesy Garlic Bread with cheesy dip. Grease a small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium sized bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth. Stir in roasted garlic and garlic salt, then stir in cheeses and parsley.
The backbone of this cheese dip is cream cheese. Nothing really gives you that creamy texture quite like a block of cream cheese and it always melts nice and smooth! In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, garlic, and cheese blend.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cheesy garlic bread with cheesy dip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Garlic Bread with cheesy dip is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Cheesy Garlic Bread with cheesy dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Grease a small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium sized bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth. Stir in roasted garlic and garlic salt, then stir in cheeses and parsley.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cheesy garlic bread with cheesy dip using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Garlic Bread with cheesy dip:
- Prepare 1 cup of maida/All-purpose Flour.
- Take 2 tablespoon of curd.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of mixed herbs.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chilli flakes.
- Make ready 10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoon of butter.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk.
Then, on medium heat, place the garlic cheese bread on a pan and spread the garlic mixture on the bottom slice of the bread. Use a lid to cover the pan for it to melt the cheese. Image by Cook With Lubna via YouTube. Once finished, use the same pan to make the cheese dip for the cheesy garlic bread.
Instructions to make Cheesy Garlic Bread with cheesy dip:
- In a bowl take maida, add salt, sugar, curd, baking powder, baking soda, mix everything nicely, take milk and make a semi soft dough cover and keep aside.
- In a bowl take butter add chopped garlic, mixed herbs and mix nicely remove one spoon full and keep aside in the bowl add cheese spread and mix nicely.
- Keep the resting dough and roll nicely cut in to 2 parts..
- Roll one part slightly thick, now on half side apply butter herb mixture, now grate cheese or use pizza cheese and close it in half use water to seal sides.
- Now spread herb butter kept aside and sprinkle mixed herbs and chilli flakes give small cuts.
- Now repeat for the other part, place both in greased pan, I have used cake pan.
- Preheat oven, now bake for 15-18 mins on 150 degrees.
- Serve with Sachewaun cheese mayo dip, in a bowl mix Sachewaun sauce, mayo, cheese spread and mix dip is ready.
Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. Spread mixture between slices of bread and over the top of the loaf. Use your fingers or a knife to pry open each crack and drizzle in a teaspoon of butter and stuff in a pinch of cheese. Brush with garlic butter on both sides. Cut into four triangles, corner to corner.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy garlic bread with cheesy dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!