Jalapeno Popper Dip. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. Jalapeno Popper Dip is my go to party appetizer. Rich cream cheese, spicy diced jalapenos and sharp cheddar are topped with crispy Panko bread crumbs and baked until warm and gooey.
Transfer to a paper-towel lined plate. Be the first to rate & review! Taking a cue from the creamy, spicy flavors of jalapeño poppers, this dip is sinfully good and blissfully easy.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, jalapeno popper dip. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. Jalapeno Popper Dip is my go to party appetizer. Rich cream cheese, spicy diced jalapenos and sharp cheddar are topped with crispy Panko bread crumbs and baked until warm and gooey.
Jalapeno Popper Dip is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Jalapeno Popper Dip is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jalapeno popper dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Popper Dip:
- Make ready 2 of Cream cheese softened.
- Make ready 1 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 4 oz of Canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained.
- Take 1/2 cup of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of (4 oz) can green chilies, drained.
Just mix a few of the roasted chiles with room-temperature cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and drained jarred. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. Stir in about two-thirds of the bacon. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese all over the top of the dip, followed by the crushed chips.
Steps to make Jalapeno Popper Dip:
- Preheat oven to 350, spray an oven save dish..
- Using an electric mixer, blend cream cheese and mayo until smooth..
- Stir in green chilies, jalapenos, cheeses. Add to baking dish..
- Mix panko and parmesan and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture..
- Spray the top with a quick spray of cooking spray..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the mixture is hot..
- If in a hurry skip panko layer and just microwave mixture until hot and bubbly..
Using an electric mixer (or a food processor), mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Mexican blend cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, green chiles and jalapeños. I also throw in a pinch of salt and pepper too. Jalapeno Popper Dip is a creamy baked cheese dip with that spicy kick we love from jalapeño poppers, but with minimal effort. It's a must-have game day recipe and party appetizer! If you love poppers like I do but you don't love the labor that goes into them, this is how to make jalapeno poppers without actually making them.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food jalapeno popper dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!