Jalepeño Popper Chicken Casserole. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, jalapeno peppers, garlic salt and pepper. Stir in half each of the chicken, Mexican cheese blend, bacon and green onions. If the chicken breasts are thick, I recommend cutting them in half so that they are half the thickness.
Drain bacon slices on paper towels. In a medium bowl, stir together shredded chicken, sour cream, garlic powder, paprika, and salt. In the same bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, jalepeño popper chicken casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jalepeño Popper Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Jalepeño Popper Chicken Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, jalapeno peppers, garlic salt and pepper. Stir in half each of the chicken, Mexican cheese blend, bacon and green onions. If the chicken breasts are thick, I recommend cutting them in half so that they are half the thickness.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have jalepeño popper chicken casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalepeño Popper Chicken Casserole:
- Take 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breast; cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream or milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Make ready 1/2 of jalapeno peppers (about 5 to 6 peppers).
- Make ready 4 oz. of Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1/2 cup of crumbled crispy bacon.
Remove pan from heat and stir in half of Monterey Jack cheese and half of cheddar cheese until smooth. Stir in diced jalapeno, chicken, pasta, and half of bacon. Pour into a greased casserole dish. Wash and cut tops off jalapeño peppers.
Instructions to make Jalepeño Popper Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lay shredded cooked chicken in a casserole dish. Season with garlic powder, paprika and pepper..
- Whisk together heavy cream, cream cheese and chicken stock. Spread the mixture evenly over the shredded chicken..
- Cut the tops off the jalapeno peppers. Remove the seeds if you want it milder or leave some if you want it more spicy. Cut the peppers into strips and lay them on top of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Remove from oven 5 minutes before cooking is complete and Sprite bacon. Then return to oven for remaining 5 minutes..
Cut the peppers into strips and lay them on top of the cream cheese. Best Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole combines juicy tender chicken mixed with hash browns, cream cheese, chives, jalapeño peppers, gooey melted sharp cheddar and bacon. This recipe for two makes a great lunch, dinner, or impressive date night meal. T hick and juicy Jalapeño popper chicken casserole – So quick and easy. Everyone will love this delicious chicken casserole recipe!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food jalepeño popper chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!