Karen's Chicken Wing Dip. Mail or Call for the Best Prices! Kühne + Heitz is your expert in frozen food products of high quality. This recipe was given to me by my wife's mother's friend.
If oil collects on the top, dab it off using a paper towel. Stir cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, chicken, blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, and hot pepper sauce together in a bowl until well-combined. Pour heated mixture into bowl with chicken mixture.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, karen's chicken wing dip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Karen's Chicken Wing Dip is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Karen's Chicken Wing Dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Mail or Call for the Best Prices! Kühne + Heitz is your expert in frozen food products of high quality. This recipe was given to me by my wife's mother's friend.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook karen's chicken wing dip using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Karen's Chicken Wing Dip:
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of softened pkgs cream cheese.
- Make ready 3-4 of boneless chicken wings (trimmed).
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 cup of buffalo chicken wing sauce.
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of bottle blue cheese dressing.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Make ready of Modifications.
- Get of Substitute 1/2 cup ranch dressing for blue cheese.
- Get of Substitute Mexican cheese for Monterey Jack and mozzarella.
Serve warm OR cold—–tastes best warm— with celery or other veggies and crackers. Learn how to make shredded chicken via Microwave and also how to mix things in a bowl. Julia and I had our differences on chunky blue cheese, but in the end. Remove and separate chicken with a fork making shredded chicken.
Instructions to make Karen's Chicken Wing Dip:
- Cook chicken wings, let cool, then shred.
- Marinate shredded chicken in buffalo sauce (enough to cover) for at least 20 minutes and set aside.
- Press cream cheese into casserole dish.
- Follow with marinated chicken.
- Spread blue cheese dressing over.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until bubbley.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Spread mixture into the bottom of your cast iron skillet. Coach Tony's Chicken Wing Dip was developed by Coach Tony's son, Jay. And this chicken wing dip would make a great addition to a tailgating party or any gathering of friends. It has all the taste of spicy Buffalo chicken wings, dipped in blue cheese dressing, without the inconvenience of bones or messy fingers. You can find a variety of recipes for chicken wing dip all over the internet.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food karen's chicken wing dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!