Breakfast Nachos. Serve the nachos on the hot sheet pan or transfer to a serving platter. Top with the warm eggs, salsa, cilantro, avocado and a drizzle of sour cream. Serve with hot sauce and a side of salsa.
Cook the onion in the same skillet until soft; stir in the eggs and scramble with the onion. Mix in the tomatoes and continue to cook and stir until eggs are nearly set; remove from heat. Breakfast nachos are the decadent brunch dish your life has been missing.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, breakfast nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Serve the nachos on the hot sheet pan or transfer to a serving platter. Top with the warm eggs, salsa, cilantro, avocado and a drizzle of sour cream. Serve with hot sauce and a side of salsa.
Breakfast Nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Breakfast Nachos is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast nachos using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Nachos:
- Make ready 5 of eggs.
- Take 16 oz of jimmy dean sausage.
- Make ready 5 slice of pre cooked bacon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1 pinch of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 of santinos tortilla chips.
- Get 1/2 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- Take 5 1/2 oz of fritos jalapeno cheese dip.
We took the classic Tex-Mex dish to the next level by topping them with chorizo, eggs, sour cream, and all of our other favorite nacho toppings. It's the perfect guilty pleasure breakfast or fun and different appetizer for the big game. Arrange pita chips on a baking sheet and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
Instructions to make Breakfast Nachos:
- Cook sausage in a pan set on medium-high.
- Place bacon in the microwave on 45 seconds.
- Put a pinch of salt and pepper in eggs and mix them.
- Add butter into a warm skillet.
- Scramble the eggs.
- While scrambling the eggs mix Velveeta cheese with jalapeno cheese dip and microwave 5 min. or until melted.
- Stir cheese in 30 sec increments.
- Use 2%milk if cheese becomes too thick.
- Mix sausage and eggs, then break the bacon up into small or medium-sized pieces and mix it all together.
- Put sausage, bacon, & egg on top of the chips and layer with cheese mix.
Add oil to a large skillet over medium-low heat and, pour egg mixture in. Loaded Breakfast Nachos are the best way to start your day. Cheesy chips, sausage, eggs, and all the toppings combine to give you a breakfast that is delicious and filling. These guys are so good they'll make a great meal any time of the day! Nachos are one of the first foods I learned how to cook.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breakfast nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!