Nacho Beef Bake. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, olives and chilies. Spread sour cream over beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese and chips.
Top with sour cream, cheese, & chips. Place ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, nacho beef bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nacho Beef Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Nacho Beef Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, olives and chilies. Spread sour cream over beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese and chips.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have nacho beef bake using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Beef Bake:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 2 C of spicy nacho cheese dip.
- Make ready 2 of fresno chiles; roasted & julienne.
- Prepare 1 of each poblano, green bell, and orange bell pepper; roasted & thick julienne.
- Take 1 of red onion; julienne & caramelized.
- Make ready 2 of avocadoes; thick slices.
- Make ready 9 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1/2 C of salsa.
- Prepare 3/4 t of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 packet of dried ranch seasoning.
- Make ready 1 t of paprika.
- Get 1/2 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 t of cumin.
- Make ready 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- Take 1 C of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Get 1 of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
Remove from the heat, and stir the salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder into the beef. In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium high heat until brownies and no pink remains. Stir in salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder. Spread half of tortilla chips on top followed by half of the cheese.
Steps to make Nacho Beef Bake:
- Other spices needed: 1/2 t fresh thyme; minced & 1 t Mexican oregano.
- Spray a small casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Lay two tortillas down and rip apart a third tortilla to patch any open spaces..
- Spread ground beef in a large, cold sauce pot. Season. When first side of ground beef is browned, add onions and stir..
- When beef is fully browned, add salsa. Cook 1 minute..
- Mix together the fresno chiles, bell peppers, and onions in a small bowl..
- Spread 1/2 of the beef mixture, 1/2 chiles & onion mixture, 1 avocado, 1/2 C shredded cheese, and 1 C of spicy cheese dip across the tortillas..
- Repeat process one more time except save the last cup of spicy cheese dip..
- Make top layer of casserole with remaining 3 tortillas. Pour remaining cup of cheese dip over the top..
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove cover during last 5 minutes of cooking process..
- Garnish with cilantro and sour cream. Serve with lime wedge..
- Variations; Celery, corn, sofrito, vinegar, red wine, beer, spinach, tamarind, shallots, habanero, arugula, jalapeños, pickled jalapeños, refried beans, crema, cream cheese, pinto, black beans, poblano, serrano, chihuahua cheese, queso fresco, cotija,.
The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Top with remaining half of beef mixture, and sprinkle with remaining chips and cheese. A tray of these easy homemade nachos with ground beef makes a fun weeknight dinner or a festive party appetizer. Pile on your favorite toppings — such as tomatoes, sour cream, avocados, olives and cilantro — or let your guests customize their plates. Seasoned ground beef, refried beans, cheese, tomatoes and green onions make such a great flavor combination.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food nacho beef bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!