Mediterranean Nachos. Combine cornstarch and broth until smooth; gradually stir into the pan. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, cucumbers and remaining salt and pepper. Arrange pita wedges on a serving platter.
Combine both cheeses in a bowl and toss lightly to combine. Sprinkle about half of the cheese mixture over the chips and top with half the chicken, half the olives, half the artichoke hearts, half the onion and half the red peppers. Cut each Lavash sheet into thirds, then rotate and cut each third into thirds again, forming small squares/rectangles.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mediterranean nachos. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Combine cornstarch and broth until smooth; gradually stir into the pan. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, cucumbers and remaining salt and pepper. Arrange pita wedges on a serving platter.
Mediterranean Nachos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mediterranean Nachos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mediterranean nachos using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Nachos:
- Prepare Bag of tortilla chips on the border.
- Take of Meat of your choice steak or chicken cooked and diced I use chicken.
- Get 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 cup of Montreal cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of fate cheese for the top only.
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped lettuce.
- Make ready 1/2 of diced red onion.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sumac.
- Prepare Cup of pitted olives black and green.
- Take 1 of avocado diced.
- Take 2 of diced ???? chili green.
- Get 2 tablespoon of creamy Greek dressing.
- Take of Sour cream for dip.
- Make ready of Salsa for dip.
Cut each rectangle diagonally to create triangles. Lay in a single layer on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil, paprika and za'atar. Top with spoonfuls of pesto and artichoke salad. Sprinkle with cheese, shallot, and red pepper.
Steps to make Mediterranean Nachos:
- Rub sumac with diced red onion add to the lettuce and tomatoes and olives with avocado and fate cheese and dressing and refrigerate.
- Over on broiler lay the1/2 bag of chips then the chicken and do not skip on the cheese I put 2 cups of it you could change to your favorite cheese keep watching you do not want to burn it.
- 10 minutes later put the salad on top and serve while it’s hot with sour cream and salsa.
Mediterranean Nachos are a delicious gluten free and vegetarian snack/appetizer loaded with hummus, veggies, feta and more- a fun spin on the classic Tex-Mex dish. I received free samples of Sabra Hummus mentioned in this post. By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by Sabra and am eligible to win prizes associated with. I thought it was impossible to make nachos any tastier than they already are, until I had Mediterranean Nachos. It's been my goal recently to include more mediterranean style flavors into my family's meals.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mediterranean nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!