Jalapeno Popper Dip. The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. Chop the remaining pickled jalapenos and place in a mixing bowl.
Jalapeño Popper Dip; Jalapeño Popper Dip. Be the first to rate & review! Taking a cue from the creamy, spicy flavors of jalapeño poppers, this dip is sinfully good and blissfully easy.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, jalapeno popper dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, oil and remaining Parmesan. Chop the remaining pickled jalapenos and place in a mixing bowl.
Jalapeno Popper Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Jalapeno Popper Dip is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jalapeno popper dip using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Popper Dip:
- Prepare 4 oz of diced jalapenos, drained.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Get 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Italian bread cumbs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, for topping.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
Just mix a few of the roasted chiles with room-temperature cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, and drained jarred. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. Stir in about two-thirds of the bacon. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese all over the top of the dip, followed by the crushed chips.
Steps to make Jalapeno Popper Dip:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream in medium bowl..
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and diced jalapeño. Mix well..
- Spread mixture evenly in 8×8 baking dish..
- In separate bowl, blend melted butter, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley until crumbly..
- Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over cream cheese mixture..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until topping is golden brown..
- Serve with crackers or chips..
Jalapeno Popper Dip is my go to party appetizer. Rich cream cheese, spicy diced jalapenos and sharp cheddar are topped with crispy Panko bread crumbs and baked until warm and gooey. The result is the most incredible dip, reminiscent of the appetizer we all love so much! Using an electric mixer (or a food processor), mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Mexican blend cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, green chiles and jalapeños. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food jalapeno popper dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!