Vegetarian Nachos. In a large pot, over medium-high heat, bring lentils, broth, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and oregano to a boil. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Top with refried beans and salsa or pico de gallo.
What toppings do you put on nachos? You're looking at the ultimate vegetarian nachos recipe! No meat here—just tortilla chips, beans, veggies, lots of cheese and simple, creamy avocado sauce.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetarian nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Nachos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vegetarian Nachos is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
In a large pot, over medium-high heat, bring lentils, broth, salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and oregano to a boil. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Top with refried beans and salsa or pico de gallo.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vegetarian nachos using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Nachos:
- Make ready of Tortilla chips.
- Take 6 oz of plant-based ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/2 package of taco seasoning.
- Take 2 of tomatoes, seeded + diced.
- Prepare 6-8 of olives, pitted + sliced.
- Get 2 cups of mozzarella, shredded.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Take of Avocado dip.
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado, pitted + mashed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- Get Dash of chili.
- Prepare Dash of cumin.
Topped with melty cheese, sautéed grated zucchini, black beans, corn, salsa and guacamole! Turn your favorite appetizer into a meal with this vegetarian nacho recipe! Heat your broiler to the hottest setting. Place the tortilla chips in an oven-safe skillet or baking dish.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place tortilla chips on lined baking tray..
- In a bowl mix avocado, sour cream, cumin, chili, and salt. Set aside..
- Sauté ground beef, onions and garlic. Let cool. Sprinkle mixture on top of tortilla chips. Add tomatoes, olives, and cheese. Bake in oven for approximately 12 mins until cheese melts. Serve with avocado dip..
The size of the dish depends on how you like your nachos – use a smaller one for more crunchy chips and a larger one for more softer chips. I like them more crunchy, so I use a smallish skillet. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; spread chips evenly on sheet. In a bowl, combine beans, pepper, corn and cumin; spoon over chips. Vegetarian Super Nachos begins by spreading refried beans onto your ungreased baking sheet.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegetarian nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!