Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses; stir half into the chicken mixture. Using kitchen shears, chop chicken into bite-size chunks.
Casseroles just seem perfect for after school meals on a winter's night, or to feed a crowd for a birthday party or friendly get together. This nacho chicken casserole puts a. How to make Easy Nacho Chicken Casserole Recipe.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses; stir half into the chicken mixture. Using kitchen shears, chop chicken into bite-size chunks.
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Get 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- Make ready 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Get 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Combine the cheeses and stir half into the chicken mixture. How to Cook Nacho Chicken Casserole. You can start with the chicken.
Instructions to make Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
After it's ready, thinly slice it. Lay the nachos on the bottom of a baking tray. Top them with tomato sauce, bell peppers, onion, chicken breast, bechamel, and mozzarella. Add remaining chips to chicken mixture. How to Make Chicken Nacho Casserole.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!