Nacho casserole. Repeat layering with remaining tortilla chips, Mexican cheese blend, and black beans. Once cool, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and foil. Unwrap the baking dish and re-cover with foil.
Remove from the heat, and stir the salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder into the beef. For a healthy nacho casserole, use extra lean ground beef, low-fat cheese and light sour cream. The rest of the cooking instructions remain the same.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, nacho casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nacho casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Nacho casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Repeat layering with remaining tortilla chips, Mexican cheese blend, and black beans. Once cool, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and foil. Unwrap the baking dish and re-cover with foil.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook nacho casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (and/or about 2 potatoes chopped into small pieces).
- Take 2 c of salsa.
- Make ready 1 can of black beans.
- Get 3 c of tortilla chips, crushed.
- Take 2 c of sour cream.
- Make ready to taste of Sliced black olives,.
- Make ready 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Take 2 c of shredded cheddar/jack cheese.
Add chicken stock, tomato sauce, and spices and season with salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Spread the taco meat mixture over the top of the onions. Remove the baking dish from the oven and add the nacho chips around the edge of the baking dish.
Steps to make Nacho casserole:
- Preheat over to 350 degrees..
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and ground beef (or potatoes) until browned. Add in salsa and cook until liquid is absorbed. Add black beans and heat through..
- Lightly grease and 9×13 baking dish. Speed crushed tortillas in dish evenly, then spoon beef and or potato mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, then sprinkle olives and tomatoes over sour cream. Top with cheddar/jack cheese..
- Bake for 30 mins or hot and bubbly..
- Enjoy! ????.
Sprinkle the meat with the green bell pepper and Cheddar cheese. Cook ground beef and onion in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Add beans, corn, tomato sauce and seasoning mix; stir until blended. Cook the ground beef or turkey until cooked through and no longer pink, breaking it into small pieces as it cooks. Add the taco seasoning to the pan with the cooked meat along with ¼ cup of water.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food nacho casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!