Potato Salad. A creamy potato salad topped with crumbled bacon and sliced green onions in a blue bowl. Authentic German Potato Salad in a white bowl. A summertime staple and a must at any backyard barbecue, potato salad can be made any number of ways with the mix-ins of your choice.
Mix together well and refrigerate until chilled. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Drain and cool to room temperature.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, potato salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Potato Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Potato Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
A creamy potato salad topped with crumbled bacon and sliced green onions in a blue bowl. Authentic German Potato Salad in a white bowl. A summertime staple and a must at any backyard barbecue, potato salad can be made any number of ways with the mix-ins of your choice.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have potato salad using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Salad:
- Take 9 of boiled potatoes.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Make ready 6 of pickled cucumbers.
- Prepare 4 of pickled peppers.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Get 1 of romaine lettuce.
- Take 1 bunch of parsley.
- Make ready 5 of green onions.
- Take of Salad dressing: (adjustable to taste).
- Take 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of pomegranate sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sumac powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot chili flakes.
- Get 1 tsp of dried mint.
- Make ready 2 tsp of salt.
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, onion and relish. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt, celery seed and pepper. Place diced potatoes in large bowl. Mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in another bowl.
Instructions to make Potato Salad:
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in the bowl you want to make the salad..
- Chop all the salad ingredients..
- First add the salad ingredients in the bowl without greens and mix with the sauce well..
- Add the greens and mix the salad gently. It’s ready to serve..
Add celery and onions and mix well. Sprinkle a little paprika on top. A classic potato salad is a must have at every picnic and barbecue. And in my opinion, this one is the best. Based off my dad's recipe, it's creamy, tangy, with a little bit of crunch from the crunch.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food potato salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!