Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast. Take a few strips of bacon and wrap around chicken breast pieces. Heat a large heavy-duty pan on medium/high heat. Slice chicken breasts in half crosswise.
Guacamole stuffed chicken is a quick and easy dinner that will wow your family. Chicken breasts are wrapped around one of everyone's favorites – guacamole, then we added a little bacon, 'cause everything's better with bacon, for a meal that's not only delicious but healthy too! Close over chicken and tightly wrap around bacon slices.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stuffed guacamole bacon wrapped chicken breast. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Take a few strips of bacon and wrap around chicken breast pieces. Heat a large heavy-duty pan on medium/high heat. Slice chicken breasts in half crosswise.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have stuffed guacamole bacon wrapped chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast:
- Get 2 of avocados halved and scooped out.
- Get 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Take 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cilantro.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Make ready 3 of chicken breasts.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Add wrapped chicken to a baking sheet or foil. Remove and let cool before slicing. Bacon Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed Chicken Recipe Nutrition. Butterfly-cut the chicken breasts so that they open like a book.
Instructions to make Stuffed Guacamole Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast:
- Crush and stir all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside..
- Grab 3 chicken breasts. Salt and pepper lightly on each side. Then cut into halves. Make slits in middle of chicken breast pieces, open enough to stuff the guacamole in..
- After slits are made take about 2 tbsp of guacamole and stuff it into the slits..
- Take a few strips of bacon and wrap around chicken breast pieces. In a pan on high cook on each side for 2-3 minutes for each chicken breast. Preheat oven to 400°F and bake for about 10 mins. I also broiled it for about 4 minutes to get the bacon a little crispier..
Pound with a rolling pin to flatten slightly. Season with salt, and fill with guacamole. Carefully roll them up so that the filling doesn't come out. Next, roll in the bacon strips to cover the outsides. Pound the chicken breasts with meat hammer (to make it easier to wrap it up).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed guacamole bacon wrapped chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!