Skillet Italian Pork Chops. Remove the chops from the skillet and set aside. Return the chops to the skillet. Serve the chops and sauce with the ziti.
Heat a skillet with olive oil. Flip the pork chops again and add in the diced tomatoes, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Remove the chops from the skillet and set aside.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, skillet italian pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Skillet Italian Pork Chops is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Skillet Italian Pork Chops is something that I have loved my entire life.
Remove the chops from the skillet and set aside. Return the chops to the skillet. Serve the chops and sauce with the ziti.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have skillet italian pork chops using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Italian Pork Chops:
- Take 1 pack of (about 4 pounds) pork chops, bone in OR 6 large bone in pork chops, Center Cut.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of orange pepper, sliced.
- Get 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare of Cooked white rice ????.
- Get of Salad ????.
Stir the Italian sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chops to the skillet. Serve the chops and sauce with the ziti. Skillet Italian Pork Chops Crock Pot Girl ???? @CrockpotGirl NY.
Instructions to make Skillet Italian Pork Chops:
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops, set to the side ……
- Heat some olive oil in a large skillet…….
- Season chops on both sides with black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, place each chop in skillet and cook until chops are browned, turning each chop over, set cooked chops to the side on a serving platter …….. You may have to brown chops in batches so you don’t overcrowd your skillet ………
- In the same skillet that you cooked your chops place your sliced onion, green and orange peppers and minced garlic, sauté until veggies are tender………
- Add into skillet your diced tomatoes and Italian dressing, bring to a boil ……..stir gently and cook for about 10 minutes……..
- Lower heat and place cooked chops back into skillet, making sure you cover each chop with the Italian tomato sauce mixture …….
- Cook for about 20 minutes, then serve over white rice or by itself with a salad ???? on the side and enjoy ????!!.
In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork chops in batches on both sides in oil; remove from skillet. Stir in the tomatoes, salt, oregano, basil and pepper. Return pork chops to skillet; arrange green pepper between the chops. Remove excess oil from skillet, leaving a couple of tablespoons. Stir in onions and minced garlic and stir until softened.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food skillet italian pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!