Angel Hair Caprese. Cook Banza Angel Hair according to package instructions. Strain, rinse and set aside in a large bowl. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
KeepRecipes is one spot for all your recipes and kitchen memories. Keep, cook, capture and share with your cookbook in the cloud. This pasta has all the ingredients of a classic caprese salad – fresh mozzarella, olive oil, basil and tomatoes, with a little garlic for extra zing.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, angel hair caprese. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Angel Hair Caprese is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Angel Hair Caprese is something which I have loved my entire life.
Cook Banza Angel Hair according to package instructions. Strain, rinse and set aside in a large bowl. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook angel hair caprese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Angel Hair Caprese:
- Get of kosher salt.
- Get 1/2 lb. of angel hair pasta.
- Make ready 1/4 of plus 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, sliced.
- Make ready 1 lb. of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 bunch of basil, torn.
- Take 1 cup of fresh bocconcini or fresh mozarella, cut into cubes.
- Take of freshly ground pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Get 2 tbsp. of parsley, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of grated parmesan.
This delicious Caprese Pasta is made with angel hair pasta tossed with a cherry tomato and Zesty Italian sauce and topped with fresh mozzarella cheese and shredded basil. Caprese Pasta If you like cheesy flavorful pasta, having dinner ready in the time it takes to boil a box of noodles, and using minimal ingredients, then you are going to love. Angel Hair Pasta with Olives and Capers Vanilla Bean Cuisine. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Instructions to make Angel Hair Caprese:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season generously with salt..
- Drop the angel hair into the water and cook for 1 minute less than package instructions..
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, add 1/4 cup of the olive oil and the garlic. Saute over low heat until the garlic becomes fragrant, (do not let it brown), about 3 minutes..
- Add the cooked pasta to the olive oil and garlic with a little pasta water..
- Combine the tomato, basil, and mozarella in a large bowl. Seaaon generously with salt and freshly ground pepper. Add the pasta mixture and toss..
- In a small saute pan, toast the Italian bread crumbs with the remaining olive oil, parsley and parmesan..
- Divide the pasta into bowls and garnish with the Italian bread crumbs and basil..
Melt butter in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat; stir in white wine and bring to a boil. It's so easy to make this caprese pasta recipe. Simply boil the angel hair pasta according to the package directions, then drain and set aside. Heat a large skillet on the stove over medium-high heat. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food angel hair caprese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!