Chile Braised Wagyu Short Ribs Nachos. Tasty nachos are made with Wagyu boneless short ribs that have been braised with dried chile peppers, garlic, onion, tomato, Mexican beer, and chicken stock. The tortilla chips are topped with melted cheese, shredded Wagyu beef, sour cream, black beans, jalapenos, and avocado. Tasty nachos are made with Wagyu boneless short ribs that have been braised with dried chile peppers, garlic, onion, tomato, Mexican beer, and chicken stock.
Let rest while you prepare sauce. Place a large, dry Dutch oven over high heat. Add garlic, peppers and onion to the dry pan.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chile braised wagyu short ribs nachos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chile Braised Wagyu Short Ribs Nachos is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chile Braised Wagyu Short Ribs Nachos is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Tasty nachos are made with Wagyu boneless short ribs that have been braised with dried chile peppers, garlic, onion, tomato, Mexican beer, and chicken stock. The tortilla chips are topped with melted cheese, shredded Wagyu beef, sour cream, black beans, jalapenos, and avocado. Tasty nachos are made with Wagyu boneless short ribs that have been braised with dried chile peppers, garlic, onion, tomato, Mexican beer, and chicken stock.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chile braised wagyu short ribs nachos using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chile Braised Wagyu Short Ribs Nachos:
- Make ready 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Boneless Short Ribs (cut into 2 inch pieces).
- Get 3 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Onion (minced).
- Make ready 6 of Garlic Cloves (smashed).
- Make ready 16 OZ of Modelo Chelada.
- Make ready 2 of Dried Guajillo Peppers.
- Make ready 1 of Dried Ancho Chile Pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 CUP of Tomato Paste.
- Take 2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Get 2 CUP of Chicken Stock.
- Make ready of For Serving.
- Prepare 1 BAG of Juanita’s Corn Tortilla Chips.
- Take 2 CUP of Jack Cheese (grated).
- Make ready 1 of Avocado (peeled, pitted, and sliced).
- Take 1/2 CUP of Sour Cream.
- Make ready 1 CUP of Cooked Black Beans.
- Take 1 CUP of Green Onion (minced).
- Make ready 1/2 CUP of Radishes (sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Jalapenos (sliced into rings).
- Make ready of OPTIONAL: Fresh Guacamole.
Transfer garlic, peppers and onion to a blender. Generously season the beef with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat, warm the oil until just smoking. See recipes for Chile Braised Wagyu Short Ribs Nachos too.
Steps to make Chile Braised Wagyu Short Ribs Nachos:
- PREPARING THE HYDRATED CHILE PEPPERS Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a pot. Place the dried guajillo and ancho chiles in a large bowl, and pour the boiling water over them. Make sure they are submerged. Let them sit in the water for 30 minutes to soften..
- PREPARING THE CHILE BRAISED WAGYU BEEF Heat your Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add in the grapeseed oil. Season the Wagyu beef short rib pieces with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Once the oil is slightly smoking, add in the pieces of seasoned Wagyu beef. Sear for 3 minutes per side. Once all of the sides have a nice brown sear on them, add in the minced sweet onion and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes longer, while stirring constantly. Then, add in the Modelo Chelada..
- Stir and let the Modelo Chelada reduce. Place the hydrated peppers (that had been sitting the bowl of water) in a blender. Take the center piece out of the blender, and cover with a kitchen towel. Blend the peppers until smooth. Once the Modelo Chelada is reduced down and almost absorbed, add the blended peppers to the Dutch oven. Add in the chicken stock, kosher salt, and tomato paste as well. Bring to a boil, and then reduce the heat to low. Cover the Dutch oven, and cook on low for 4 ho.
- FINAL STEPS Once the Wagyu short ribs have braised for 4 hours, remove them from the heat. Let them cool slightly before shredding. Shred the braised beef with 2 forks. Then, add the shredded beef back in with the sauce (in the Dutch oven). Season to taste with kosher salt, and reserve. Heat the oven to 400°F..
- Place the chips evenly onto a baking sheet, and sprinkle them with cheese. Place them in the oven for 4-5 minutes to melt the cheese. Once the cheese is melted, remove the chips from the oven. Top the cheesy tortilla chips with shredded Wagyu beef, cooked black beans, sliced jalapenos, sliced radishes, minced green onion, avocado, and sour cream. Serve immediately, and enjoy!.
Return the short ribs and the reduced sauce to the stockpot or Dutch oven, coating the short ribs well with the sauce. Fold chopped cilantro and orange zest into cooked Jasmine rice. Serve short ribs warm over cilantro orange jasmine rice. Sift the cornmeal, flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and kosher salt into a large bowl. Then, fold in the dry ingredients with a rubber spatula until all ingredients are.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chile braised wagyu short ribs nachos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!