Curry Satay Chicken Skewer. Steps Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish. Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides.
Reserve half of the marinade and pour the other half over the chicken thighs. Thai Satay Sauce Add all of the ingredients to a blender, and blend until very smooth. Add additional water, if desired, to thin it out.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, curry satay chicken skewer. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steps Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish. Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides.
Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook curry satay chicken skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Get 2 of chicken breasts (250g).
- Make ready 1 of yellow onion (grated).
- Make ready 3 of pegs of garlic (grated).
- Make ready 2 inches of ginger (grated).
- Make ready 2 oz of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 oz of sour cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 8 of grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked).
- Get 2 sprigs of fresh mint, torn and bruised.
- Get 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Place cubes of chicken on skewers and grill on both sides until done. Cooking the Chicken Skewers Chicken satay is a summertime favourite to cook on the BBQ. But I usually cook it on the stove for convenience. This both tenderizes the meat and ensures it cooks evenly.
Steps to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast..
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish..
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like..
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides..
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out..
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!.
Next, make the marinade by combining the soy sauce, brown sugar, lime zest, vegetable oil, garlic, curry powder, ginger, cardamom and salt in a bowl. Combine Satay Seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. You should be able to get about four pieces per breast. Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food curry satay chicken skewer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!