Baked Chicken Caprese Salad. The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. Stir in butter and salt, and then the couscous. Fluff with a fork and set aside to cool.
Inspired by a classic Caprese Salad , this chicken has it all — fresh tomatoes, mozzarella balls (bocconcini), and is topped with fresh basil. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Boil the pasta to al dente, according to package directions.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, baked chicken caprese salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Chicken Caprese Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Chicken Caprese Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
The spice blend, after all, was designed for pumpkin pie, and the flavors that comprise it — cinnamon, clove, cardamom, nutmeg — pair well with fluffy, baked treats. Stir in butter and salt, and then the couscous. Fluff with a fork and set aside to cool.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken caprese salad using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Caprese Salad:
- Take 125 g of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 100 g of mozzarella, low-fat – cut into 1cm-thick slices.
- Get 1.5 of tomatoes, cut into 1cm-thick slices.
- Prepare 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2-3 of bulbs of garlic, minced.
- Take of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Take of Dried oregano or any Italian herbs (to taste).
Add the pasta, chicken, mozzarella, tomatoes, and avocado to a large salad bowl. Combine salad greens, avocado, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil in a bowl. Drizzle with remaining dressing and toss to combine. Quarter the bocconcini and transfer to a bowl.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Caprese Salad:
- Reheat the oven at 200ºC.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper..
- Heat up a casserole dish with medium-high heat and add half of the olive oil. Lightly brown the minced garlic..
- Put the meat in, skin side down. Flip once the skin is browned and crispy (roughly 2 minutes). Brown the other sides of the thigh for 30 seconds each side then turn off the heat. Make sure the skin side is up now..
- Place the tomatoes and mozzarella slices alternately on top of the meat..
- Season with salt, pepper, and oregano (or Italian herbs)..
- Mix the remaining olive oil with the balsamic vinegar and drizzle over the tomato and mozzarella chicken..
- Bake in the oven at 200ºC for 25 minutes until the mozzarella is golden yellow..
- Enjoy your meal..
Add the remaining marinade and the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Light a grill or preheat a grill pan and oil the grate. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat and brush with remaining. Balsamic Chicken Avocado Caprese Salad is a quick and easy meal in a salad!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked chicken caprese salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!