Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks. Add mashed potato, peas, coriander powder, red chili powder, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, cumin seeds, and salt. Add salt or chili powder if needed. This is the stuffing for pinwheels.
As their name suggests, these are snacks in the shape of a pinwheel filled with a spicy potato stuffing. Samosas are one of the most popular and wanted street food in Indian subcontinent. They have a crisp exterior filled with a tangy vegetable stuffing.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, potato and peas pinwheel snacks. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Add mashed potato, peas, coriander powder, red chili powder, chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, cumin seeds, and salt. Add salt or chili powder if needed. This is the stuffing for pinwheels.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato and peas pinwheel snacks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of potatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of green chillies.
- Make ready of salt and pepper(to taste).
- Take 2 slices of bread.
- Take 2 cups of boiled peas.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated processed cheese.
Serve with mashed potatoes, peas and the rest of the gravy. *An easy way to cut the pinwheel into rolls is with a thin string or dental floss. Add sugar snap peas to potatoes. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Bring to a boil and simmer until tender.
Instructions to make Potato And Peas Pinwheel Snacks:
- Boil, peel and mashed potatoes. Mix in coriander, mint, chillies and salt.Soak bread slices in some water for 5 mins. Squeeze out water and crumble over potatoes. Knead well. Roll out into a rectangle on a plastic sheet..
- Mash boiled peas and season well with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over potato pastry. Roll up pastry with the filling inside like a swiss roll. Cover with foil and chill for at least an hour.Cut crosswise into round slices half-inch thick with a sharp knife..
- Brush a baking tray with oil. Place pinwheels flat on tray. Brush top of each with oil..
- Sprinkle some cheese over each. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 mins..
- Serve hot with green chutney and sauce..
Transfer the potatoes to a bowl using a slotted. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add the chopped potatoes, peas, and bay leaf, and stir to combine. Creamed Peas and Potatoes are a versatile side dish with crisp, sweet peas and tender potatoes. Creamy comfort food at its finest!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food potato and peas pinwheel snacks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!