Black Eyed Peas and Hog Jowls.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, black eyed peas and hog jowls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Black Eyed Peas and Hog Jowls is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Black Eyed Peas and Hog Jowls is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have black eyed peas and hog jowls using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Eyed Peas and Hog Jowls:
- Prepare 2 pounds of dried black eyed peas.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 gallon of water.
- Take 1-1/3 pound of smoked hog jowls.
Instructions to make Black Eyed Peas and Hog Jowls:
- Wash the peas.
- Remove any bad ones and any stones.
- Rinse the hog jowls.
- Slice and chop the hog jowls.
- Add the water, hog jowls, and peas to a big pot. Bring to a boil and cover cooking for 1 hour stirring occasionally..
- Try a pea if soft add sugar and salt stir well and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food black eyed peas and hog jowls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!