Super simple Garlic naan bread. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Folge Deiner Leidenschaft bei eBay! Combine warm water, sugar, and yeast in a bowl. This Simple Garlic Naan is so quick to make and this Indian bread takes no baking.
Garlic naan bread recipe – naan bread is a traditional Indian flat bread. This version of homemade garlic naan bread is soft, buttery and garlicy. This simple garlic naan bread uses a really easy yeast dough.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, super simple garlic naan bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Folge Deiner Leidenschaft bei eBay! Combine warm water, sugar, and yeast in a bowl. This Simple Garlic Naan is so quick to make and this Indian bread takes no baking.
Super simple Garlic naan bread is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Super simple Garlic naan bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have super simple garlic naan bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super simple Garlic naan bread:
- Get 400 g of Self-raising flour.
- Make ready 380 g of Plain yoghurt.
- Prepare of Coriander (optional).
- Get of Garlic Butter.
- Get 25 g of Unsalted butter(melted).
- Take 2 cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Take of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have super simple garlic naan bread using. Combine together the water, sugar and yeast. Add in the milk, yogurt, oil, minced garlic, flour baking powder and salt.
Steps to make Super simple Garlic naan bread:
- Sieve the flour..
- Add yoghurt into the flour to make a dough. (This dough is a bit sticky, so need to have plenty of flour on your hands.).
- Divide the dough into 4 portions..
- Heat the pan with some oil. Pan fry the dough. When you see the bubbles appear, it’s ready to turn it over..
- Make sure both sides get golden brown. Gently press the bread, if it bounces back, it is ready..
- Mixed all the garlic butter ingredients together and spread on the bread. Sprinkle some corianders. Enjoy!!.
Mix until the dough comes together with your hands. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Fluffy Homemade Garlic Naan Bread is so much tastier and softer than store-bought. This recipe is super simple, and these naan breads are the perfect accompaniment to any curry. I would never order an Indian without it.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food super simple garlic naan bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!