Easy garlic bread. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the parsley and ½ teaspoon salt. Brush the butter mixture between the slices and wrap the loaf in foil.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy garlic bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy garlic bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy garlic bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy garlic bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy garlic bread:
- Get 1 loaf of Italian bread.
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 pinch of grated parmesan cheese.
Open the foil and bake until lightly. In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic. Brush over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with parsley. Place, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
Steps to make Easy garlic bread:
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut bread if needed. I use regular sandwich bread sometimes but it's good if you use like a loaf of French bread or Italian bread and cut it up.
- Slather on the mixture or dip the bread gently in the mix. Top with Parmesan cheese (optional).
- Pop the bread in an oven for 5min or less on a baking sheet if you're making a lot of bread. If you're only making a little you can put it in a toaster oven until it is the desired amount of toastedness. The edges will be browned and toasty and the cheese will be melty. Make certain the bread is oil side up while baking. If you coat both sides it may become too oily and too greasy and that's not ideal. If its generously coated on top then it should soak up into the bread and make it oily throughout making it crisp and yummy :).
- If you're extra lazy you can just mix melted salted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning..
- If you're exceptionally fancy you can mince a sliver or 2 of garlic and add it to the mixture..
This easy garlic bread will quickly become a favorite on your family dinner table. It is the perfect way to use up any leftover french bread, hamburger buns or sandwich rolls. This easy garlic bread recipe uses up all those leftover buns and rolls that seem to accumulate in the cupboard. It's flavorful, perfectly toasted and makes a great compliment to so many dishes. Easy Garlic Bread is the best and easiest side dish to pasta dinner or soups!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy garlic bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!