Easy nachos. Nachos in general are definitely not a food made for reheating, they are best served fresh – that's kind of the nature of the ingredients. Thanks to the fact that they are so easy and fast to make, and the fact you can make a single serving or many, this is a perfect one for making just the right amount, whenever you are ready to eat them. This platter of goodness represents the lowest-effort end of the homemade nachos spectrum.
Actually, any time is a great time for this recipe for Easy Beef Nachos. Pick up Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles and Old El Paso™ Original Taco Seasoning Mix for a blast of flavor for our homemade ground beef nachos. Whether eating for a snack, lunch or dinner, these easy nacho recipes will please even the pickiest of eaters.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy nachos. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nachos in general are definitely not a food made for reheating, they are best served fresh – that's kind of the nature of the ingredients. Thanks to the fact that they are so easy and fast to make, and the fact you can make a single serving or many, this is a perfect one for making just the right amount, whenever you are ready to eat them. This platter of goodness represents the lowest-effort end of the homemade nachos spectrum.
Easy nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Easy nachos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy nachos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy nachos:
- Make ready 1/2 of onion chopped fine.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- Take 1 each of whole serano chilli pepper or whatever chilli you wish as it is optional.
- Make ready 1 packages of of shredded cheese.
- Get 16 oz of tub of sour cream.
- Get 1 medium of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 can of or jar of sliced jalepenos (optional).
- Make ready 1 packages of of corn tortilla chips whatever brand you prefer.
- Take 1 can of of refried beans.
These easy homemade nachos are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser loaded with crispy tortilla chips, savory ground beef, refried beans, fiery jalapeno peppers, and gooey melted cheese. Top them with guacamole and sour cream and you've got yourself a dish to die for! How to Make Nachos in the Oven. What is easier than covering a baking tray with crunchy tortilla chips, topping it with spicy refried beans and cheese, and popping it in the oven for a few minutes?
Instructions to make Easy nachos:
- cook ground meat till brown and no longer pink add whatever spices you wish i use salt, pepper,onion powder and garlic powder.
- then drain all the fat out.
- after that return to pan and add the chopped onion and pepper.
- allow that to simmer on low heat while you heat the refried beans. I put a little oil and milk for creamer texture.
- Now to serve. put some chips on a plate, spoon some beans on top, add cheese then some meat and more cheese and then top with sour cream green onions and jalepenos.
After the beans are hot and the cheese transforms into melty, gooey goodness, sprinkle plenty of diced. Divide chips among six plates; set aside. In a saucepan, warm chili until heated through. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, heat cheese over medium-low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Spoon chili over chips; drizzle with cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!