Karen's Chicken Wing Dip. Mail or Call for the Best Prices! Kühne + Heitz is your expert in frozen food products of high quality. This recipe was given to me by my wife's mother's friend.
In a medium-size saucepan, bring hot sauce to a simmer over medium-low heat. Add cream cheese and stir continuously until fully melted. Add chicken and stir until fully coated.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, karen's chicken wing dip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mail or Call for the Best Prices! Kühne + Heitz is your expert in frozen food products of high quality. This recipe was given to me by my wife's mother's friend.
Karen's Chicken Wing Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Karen's Chicken Wing Dip is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook karen's chicken wing dip using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Karen's Chicken Wing Dip:
- Make ready 2 (8 oz) of softened pkgs cream cheese.
- Prepare 3-4 of boneless chicken wings (trimmed).
- Get 1/2-3/4 cup of buffalo chicken wing sauce.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of bottle blue cheese dressing.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Make ready of Modifications.
- Make ready of Substitute 1/2 cup ranch dressing for blue cheese.
- Make ready of Substitute Mexican cheese for Monterey Jack and mozzarella.
Add shredded cheese and stir until fully melted. I first tried this buffalo chicken wing dip at my neighbor's picnic. A friend of theirs brought it and we munched on it all night til it was gone! I love this recipe for picnics, potlucks and tailgate parties.
Instructions to make Karen's Chicken Wing Dip:
- Cook chicken wings, let cool, then shred.
- Marinate shredded chicken in buffalo sauce (enough to cover) for at least 20 minutes and set aside.
- Press cream cheese into casserole dish.
- Follow with marinated chicken.
- Spread blue cheese dressing over.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until bubbley.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
It's a much less messy way of enjoying chicken wings. You can make it as spicy hot as you want.or leave it mild. Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well. Serve with taco chips or celery. And this chicken wing dip would make a great addition to a tailgating party or any gathering of friends.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food karen's chicken wing dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!