Lo Carb Mozzarella Sticks. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Lifetime access to your personalized plan. You only need four ingredients: Mozzarella string cheese sticks; a couple spices- dried basil and garlic powder; grated Parmesan cheese- the kind in the shaker jar or canister; an egg Freeze the low carb mozzarella sticks. This is an important step, otherwise the cheese will melt during cooking and keeping the keto cheese sticks in one piece will be impossible.
The low carb breading is a simple mix of almond flour, coconut flour, Parmesan, and garlic salt. Your low carb mozzarella sticks will fry up really well in this coating, just like traditional mozzarella sticks! Mix all that up in a small bowl.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lo carb mozzarella sticks. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lo Carb Mozzarella Sticks is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lo Carb Mozzarella Sticks is something that I have loved my whole life.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Lifetime access to your personalized plan. You only need four ingredients: Mozzarella string cheese sticks; a couple spices- dried basil and garlic powder; grated Parmesan cheese- the kind in the shaker jar or canister; an egg Freeze the low carb mozzarella sticks. This is an important step, otherwise the cheese will melt during cooking and keeping the keto cheese sticks in one piece will be impossible.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have lo carb mozzarella sticks using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lo Carb Mozzarella Sticks:
- Take 8 stick of String cheese.
- Take 3 oz of Pork rinds any flavor.
- Make ready 2 of Egg.
- Make ready 4 cup of Oil to fry ( just enough oil to deep fry the sticks).
- Take of Lo sugar/lo carb sauce your preference.
In a separate bowl whisk together an egg and a little water. Low Carb Falafel is a terrific way to eat your greens! Keto Chicken Nuggets are always a hit with the kids. You can see her doing the breading part of the recipe in the video below: How to Make Low Carb Mozzarella Sticks.
Instructions to make Lo Carb Mozzarella Sticks:
- Put the pork rinds in a bag and crush them so they size of breadcrumbs . Empty into a bowl..
- Unwrap your cheese sticks. Cut them equally in half. So this will give you 16 sticks. Set aside..
- In a small bowl whisk the eggs..
- I use a sauce pan. Put enough oil to cover sticks 2-4 cups. Turn pan on med to heat up..
- Take your sticks one at a time dip In egg, roll in pork rind crumbs. Set on wax paper. When they are all finished you may place in oil should be hot enough now. I do it in batches of 4-6 at a time. Let cook 2-3 minutes take out place on paper towel. Once your done. Let cool a little and enjoy. I love blue cheese and ranch to dip them in. Some like marinara I've seen some lo sugar ones at the store!.
Cut the mozzarella cheese strings (make sure you buy strings, not cheese sticks) in half and place them in a container in the freezer. In a small bowl mix together the Pork Panko and some Italian seasoning. Pinch of kosher salt if desired. Place almond flour in a medium bowl, beaten egg in another bowl, and coconut powder also in a different bowl. Add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the bowl.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food lo carb mozzarella sticks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!