Antipasto Salad (Keto). Wolt delivers from the best restaurants around you. Scan me to find recipe on Ketofocus.com. This recipe for antipasto salad is a keto dieter's dream.
The words "antipasto salad" are derived from Latin roots ("anti" and "pastus") that translate to "before meal." This means an antipasto salad is the salad served before the meal. Chop mozzarella, salmi, pepperoni, provolone, red onion, and orange and red pepper. Drain and chop the artichoke hearts.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, antipasto salad (keto). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Antipasto Salad (Keto) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Antipasto Salad (Keto) is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Wolt delivers from the best restaurants around you. Scan me to find recipe on Ketofocus.com. This recipe for antipasto salad is a keto dieter's dream.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook antipasto salad (keto) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Antipasto Salad (Keto):
- Make ready 2 of small zucchini, halved and thin sliced.
- Get 2 of small yellow squash, halved and thin sliced.
- Make ready 8 ounce of button mushrooms, quartered.
- Prepare 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Make ready 1/2 of red onion, halved and thin sliced.
- Get 1 lb of asparagus, cut into bites size pieces.
- Get 1 cup of Spanish olives, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of medium black olives, drained.
- Make ready 1 can of artichokes, drained and quartered.
- Get 8 oz of fresh mozzarella small balls, drained.
- Prepare 1 pkg of hard salami, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 pkg of sliced pepperoni.
- Make ready 1 of small bottle zesty Italian dressing.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- Get 1 bunch of fresh basil thin sliced.
Combine all ingredients and toss with the salad dressing within large bowl. Any way you serve it, this keto antipasto salad is a hit with everyone! This low carb antipasto salad is so easy to throw together, but it still manages to steal the show at dinner parties. I'm not sure if it's because it's absolutely delicious, or because of all the vibrant colors.
Steps to make Antipasto Salad (Keto):
- Prepare vegetables and put in large bowl..
- Drain canned vegetables and add to bowl..
- Add all other ingredients and stir to mix..
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made the night before. Enjoy.
Antipasto Salad Recipe Tips: Substitute any of your favorite keto ingredients in this antipasto salad. Substitute any cheese you prefer for the mozzarella. Keto Antipasto Salad Living the keto life means finding delicious substitutes for your favorite carby food and this Keto Antipasto Salad has completely eliminated my craving for pasta salads! Marinated cauliflower, prosciutto, salami, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, mozzarella cheese, peperocinis, and black olives, are all tossed in a. Keto Antipasto Salad is the perfect main dish or side for any occasion.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food antipasto salad (keto) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!