Baby Scallop Tapas. I came up with this recipe when I was thinking of a dish with crispy-fried bacon (made from fatty pork belly). The crispy-fried bacon brings out the lovely flavor of the baby scallops, and they turned into a delicious appetizer. The Best Baby Scallops Recipes on Yummly
Garnish the scallops with chopped parsley and serve with lemon wedges, if desired. Paired with a Moroccan tomato and red pepper chutney, these grilled scallops are delicious served with a basmati rice pilaf and roasted vegetables. This is a good example, that Tapas doesn't mean that they need to be original Spanish.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baby scallop tapas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baby Scallop Tapas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baby Scallop Tapas is something which I have loved my whole life.
I came up with this recipe when I was thinking of a dish with crispy-fried bacon (made from fatty pork belly). The crispy-fried bacon brings out the lovely flavor of the baby scallops, and they turned into a delicious appetizer. The Best Baby Scallops Recipes on Yummly
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baby scallop tapas using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baby Scallop Tapas:
- Get 1 of pack Baby scallops.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 rashers Bacon (pork belly).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Plain flour (cake flour).
In a medium bowl, combine lemon juice, red onion, and garlic. Add in seafood and toss to coat. Top with cilantro and mix together. Place in a sealable container in the fridge until ready to serve.
Instructions to make Baby Scallop Tapas:
- Use the fatty parts of bacon. Cut into cubes, and sauté over low heat..
- Regarding baby scallops, the small ones taste better. You can use defrosted baby scallops, but fresh ones make this dish even more delicious..
- Sauté the bacon slowly until the fat starts to render..
- Put 1 tablespoon of plain flour in a plastic bag and add in the pat dried scallops. Let some air inside, and coat the scallops with the flour, lightly tapping the plastic bag..
- Sauté the scallops with the rendered fat from the bacon. You can brown the scallops nicely if you sauté over medium-low heat..
- When one side of the scallops have turned golden brown, flip them over. When the other side of the scallops are also golden brown, they are done..
- Transfer to a small plate neatly and they're ready to serve. You can make this authentic tapas dish for less than four hundred yen..
Just before serving, add avocado to ceviche and mix one final time. Serve with crackers, fried plantains, or chips. Baby Scallop Tapas step by step Use the fatty parts of bacon. Cut into cubes, and sauté over low heat. Regarding baby scallops, the small ones taste better.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baby scallop tapas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!