Ray's' Ultimate Nachos. These simple nachos which evoke the Hawaiian islands feature only a few ingredients: smoky grilled ham, pineapple and onions, with melted Colby Jack cheese, garnished with chopped parsley and chives, and pickled jalapenos. On a rimmed baking sheet, spread the ingredients evenly and layer in the following order: tortilla chips, cheese sauce, black beans, protein and shredded cheddar. This is the king of ALL nacho recipes.
Fry the mince in a nonstick frying pan until browned. Gently heat the butter and flour in a pan and whisk until you make a paste. Get Ultimate Nachos Recipe from Food Network.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ray's' ultimate nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These simple nachos which evoke the Hawaiian islands feature only a few ingredients: smoky grilled ham, pineapple and onions, with melted Colby Jack cheese, garnished with chopped parsley and chives, and pickled jalapenos. On a rimmed baking sheet, spread the ingredients evenly and layer in the following order: tortilla chips, cheese sauce, black beans, protein and shredded cheddar. This is the king of ALL nacho recipes.
Ray's' Ultimate Nachos is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ray's' Ultimate Nachos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ray's' ultimate nachos using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Ultimate Nachos:
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Make ready 1 of cheese.
- Get 1 of sour cream.
- Take 1 of Mexican rice.
- Take 1 of salsa.
- Get 1/4 of sliced Purple onion.
- Take 1 of jalapeños.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Make ready 1 envelope of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 lb of Beef taco meat.
- Prepare 1 of tortilla chips.
- Prepare of guacamole.
- Make ready 1/2 of japapeo.
- Make ready 1 of Green onion.
- Get 2 of avocados.
- Get 1/2 of tomato.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
For the photos and videos included with this recipe we used a standard baking sheet (baker's half sheet). Make queso: In a small saucepan over low heat, melt mutter. Whisk in flour, then add heavy cream. Add cheeses, garlic, jalapeno, and salt.
Steps to make Ray's' Ultimate Nachos:
- Start by making your mexican rice. I have a recipe on page. Now cook your meat on low heat once almost done add your taco seasoning and sliced Purple onions cook a few more minutes set aside..
- Add cooking oil to another pan add whole jalapeno to pan cook on low heat till you get a golden color on all sides add in can of pinto beans bring to a simmer and smash beans..
- Guacamole: add peeled and cored avocados to a blender along with all other items blend till creamy.
- Now assemble nachos. I add chips, beans top with cheese put into microwave about 1 minute till cheese gets melted. Now top with rice, meat, salsa sour cream and guacamole.
Sweet Baby Ray's Ultimate BBQ Platter. A generous sampling of our Alabama pulled chicken, pulled pork, Kansas City burnt ends, St. Louis ribs, smoked turkey, Texas sausage, corn maque choux, green chili mac n cheese, honey kissed cornbread and choice of one. Nachos are high up on the list of party foods and for so many good reasons, but steak nachos take things to a whole new level especially when the steak is slathered with Sweet Baby Ray's Original BBQ Sauce! In fact, the sauce is so good, in this recipe, it doesn't only go on the steak.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ray's' ultimate nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!