nacho casserole. Repeat layering with remaining tortilla chips, Mexican cheese blend, and black beans. Once cool, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and foil. Unwrap the baking dish and re-cover with foil.
Place ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Remove from the heat, and stir the salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder into the beef.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, nacho casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Repeat layering with remaining tortilla chips, Mexican cheese blend, and black beans. Once cool, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and foil. Unwrap the baking dish and re-cover with foil.
nacho casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. nacho casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nacho casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make nacho casserole:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 can of refried beans.
- Take 1 of crushed tortilla chips.
- Take 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of sliced jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
Add chicken stock, tomato sauce, and spices and season with salt and pepper. Bring the mixture to a simmer. Stir in water, taco seasoning, chilies, jalapeño pepper, salt and pepper. Spread refried beans in bottom of baking dish and top with beef mixture.
Steps to make nacho casserole:
- preheat oven to 375ºF..
- Cook beef and drain. Add taco seasoning according to package..
- Heat refried beans in medium saucepan. Once heated thoroughly add 1 cup of salsa and 1 cup of shredded cheese and mix..
- Crush tortilla chips and place a layer on bottom of casserole dish. Pour bean mixture on top. Add taco beef on top of bean mixture. Cover with more crushed tortilla chips..
- Add remaining cheese on top of tortilla chips. Place jalapenos on top and sprinkle with green onions..
- Put casserole in the oven (without a lid) at 375º for 10 mins..
- When finished add chopped tomatoes and serve..
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired..
Cook the ground beef or turkey until cooked through and no longer pink, breaking it into small pieces as it cooks. Add the taco seasoning to the pan with the cooked meat along with ¼ cup of water. Cook ground beef and onion in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Add beans, corn, tomato sauce and seasoning mix; stir until blended. Spread the taco meat mixture over the top of the onions.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food nacho casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!