Jalapeño popper rice. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Vergleiche & finde günstige Preise. That means you deserve some fun food to look forward to after work today. I mean, seriously, you would think that I would run out of jalapeno things to make.
Fill each jalapeno half with about a teaspoon of rice mixture, depending on size of jalapeno. In a large, high-walled skillet or pot over medium-high heat, melt the butter and oil together. Season the cubed chicken breast with salt and pepper and then add to the pot.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, jalapeño popper rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeño popper rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Jalapeño popper rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Vergleiche & finde günstige Preise. That means you deserve some fun food to look forward to after work today. I mean, seriously, you would think that I would run out of jalapeno things to make.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jalapeño popper rice using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeño popper rice:
- Make ready 4 of slices chopped bacon.
- Make ready 1 of link Cajun sausage sliced.
- Make ready 4 of large jalapeños seeded/diced.
- Take 1/4 of red onion diced.
- Take 4 of cloves of peeled/diced garlic.
- Take 2 of servings cooked brown rice.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
Lay the peppers on a rimmed baking sheet. In a small mixing bowl, combine the bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, rice, cilantro and cumin. Fill peppers with the cheese and rice mixture, dividing it evenly. This recipe combines the best of both worlds: a light and crispy panko-coated rice ball with a creamy, cheesy, jalapeño-flecked filling.
Instructions to make Jalapeño popper rice:
- Prepare rice (this part takes the longest time).
- Cook bacon until it starts to brown..
- Add sausage to bacon and brown.
- Add diced jalapeños, onion and garlic to bacon and sausage. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Add BBQ sauce to pan stir in.
- Divide prepared rice into two bowls. Cover rice with cheese..
- Spoon sausage/bacon/jalapeno mixture over rice..
- Serve with more BBQ sauce.
It's an ingenious way to use up leftover cooked rice, and you likely have the rest of the ingredients on hand, too. Heat rice according to package directions. Next, add the rice and jalapeño and mix. Place the chicken chunks on top of the mixture, gently press the chicken down until it is covered in the sauce. Try different flavors of cream cheese for variety!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food jalapeño popper rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!