Tangy Sausage Appetizers – AKA Squares. Tangy Sausage Appetizers – AKA Squares Adrianne Meszaros @adriannemeszaros. Cook sausage and drain well, add fennel seed to the sausage. Cook ground beef and drain well.
Melt velveta cheese in mixing bowl in microwave. Add browned ground beef, sausage, worcestershire sauce and oregano to melted cheese and mix well. On a cookie sheet or baking stone, arrange pieces of bread.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tangy sausage appetizers – aka squares. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tangy Sausage Appetizers – AKA Squares is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tangy Sausage Appetizers – AKA Squares is something which I have loved my whole life.
Tangy Sausage Appetizers – AKA Squares Adrianne Meszaros @adriannemeszaros. Cook sausage and drain well, add fennel seed to the sausage. Cook ground beef and drain well.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tangy sausage appetizers – aka squares using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tangy Sausage Appetizers – AKA Squares:
- Take 2 loaves of Rosen rye and pumpernickel rounds (1 each).
- Get 1 lb of Bob Evans hot sausage.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 16 oz of velveeta cheese.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of fennel seed.
Stir in bell pepper; remove from heat. Layer with cheeses, onion, chiles and jalapeno if desired. In a bowl, beat eggs and seasonings. In a large bowl, whisk together baking mix, milk, eggs, salt, and hot sauce.
Steps to make Tangy Sausage Appetizers – AKA Squares:
- Cook sausage and drain well, add fennel seed to the sausage. Set aside..
- Cook ground beef and drain well. Add cheese to ground beef..
- After cheese melts, add the garlic salt, worcestershire sauce, oregano, and sausage. Mix well and put on rye or pumpernickel slices..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes on cookie sheet..
- These can be frozen before baking, then later baked at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes..
Stir in cooked sausage, cheeses, chiles, and pimento. Pour batter into prepared baking dish. That's why we've put together some tasty sausage appetizer recipes for you to enjoy. Our signature-seasoned sausage can be made in all sorts of ways—like tarts, wheels, triangles, cakes, dips, and more. So, whether you're watching the game or just shaking things up, we've got the appetizer for you.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food tangy sausage appetizers – aka squares recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!