Sweet potato turkey nachos. Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Add salt & pepper to taste. Add the ground turkey mixture into the middle, and top with optional toppings.
While the potatoes are roasting, cook ground turkey until no longer pink. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add ground turkey. Add cumin, smoked paprika and sea salt.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato turkey nachos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet potato turkey nachos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet potato turkey nachos is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Add salt & pepper to taste. Add the ground turkey mixture into the middle, and top with optional toppings.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sweet potato turkey nachos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato turkey nachos:
- Prepare of chips.
- Take 1 large of Sweet potato.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Make ready of meat topping.
- Take 1 packages of turkey taco meat.
- Make ready 1 can of vegan chili.
- Take of fresh toppings.
- Prepare 1 small of diced or sliced Avacado.
- Take 1 of diced onion.
- Take 1 of sprinkle cheese (optional).
Spread sweet potato chips on a sheet pan and top with ground meat, tomato and red onion. Spoon mashed avocado over the top and finish with. Meanwhile, in a skillet pan, break up the ground turkey over medium heat. Add the seasoning and water and sauté until the turkey is cooked through.
Instructions to make Sweet potato turkey nachos:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Slice sweet potato thinly and coat with olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper. Then line on cookie sheet and bake for 25min or until browning, flip half way through..
- While chips are cooking in the oven. Begin cooking the turkey meat on the stove over medium to med – high temp..
- Once meat is done drain excess oil and add in vegan (or chili/beans of choice). Cook on low until ready to put on chips.
- Once chips and meat are done Begin compiling nachos and desired topping. I also use plain greek yogurt as a healthier alternative to sour cream!.
Transfer all of your baked sweet potato chips to one tray. Top with the cheese, beans, and cooked turkey. Broil in the oven a few minutes until the cheese is melted. Homemade sweet potato 'chips' are the base for these healthy nachos. The chips are then topped with ground turkey, black beans, red peppers, melted cheese, cilantro, and all your favorite Mexican toppings.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet potato turkey nachos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!