Palak Pakora /Spicy Spinach Fritters. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Combine all the dry ingredients, with spinach, besan, corn starch, coriander, cumin seeds, chili flakes, salt, mango powder, and asafetida in a bowl. Add water as needed to make sticky dough.
In this palak pakora, spinach is the other main ingredient. Spinach is so known for its nutrients, goodness and health benefits. These aloo palak pakoras are a really excellent way to incorporate greens and veggies into your snacks.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, palak pakora /spicy spinach fritters. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Riesenauswahl an Markenqualität. Combine all the dry ingredients, with spinach, besan, corn starch, coriander, cumin seeds, chili flakes, salt, mango powder, and asafetida in a bowl. Add water as needed to make sticky dough.
Palak Pakora /Spicy Spinach Fritters is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Palak Pakora /Spicy Spinach Fritters is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have palak pakora /spicy spinach fritters using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Pakora /Spicy Spinach Fritters:
- Take 1 cup of besan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Take 250 grams of spinach roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chilies chopped finely.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Ginger grated.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Pomegranate powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready as needed of Mustard oil for frying.
Plus, these satisfying Spinach Potato Fritters are vegan, gluten-free, and. Prep work: In a bowl add the Chopped Spinach and add Salt to it. Mix and leave to stand for five minutes. The Salt will make the Spinach release its water.
Steps to make Palak Pakora /Spicy Spinach Fritters:
- Wash spinach leaves well and chop them roughly..
- In a bowl, take besan, rice flour and all the dry ingredients..
- Add water to make a thick paste. Beat it with a whisker for 1-2 minutes..
- Add spinach leaves and green chillies and mix well. Spinach will release water and batter will become of medium consistency..
- Heat mustard oil at high flame. Once it reaches to it's smoking point, reduce the flame and let the temperature come down a bit..
- Add spoonfuls of batter in the hot oil and fry pakoras till crisp and golden brown in colour..
- Serve hot pakoras with green chutney or tomato sauce..
You do not need to add any more water. Doing this will make the Palak Pakoras more crispy and crunchy. Now add all the powdered spices and Gram Flour and Corn Flour. Pakoras are a Ramazan and rainy day staple in Pakistan. My personal favorite are the ones made with spinach: palak pakoray.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food palak pakora /spicy spinach fritters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!