Canapes Chaat. Canapes Chaat Recipe: A healthily yet delicious recipe of chaat made from protein rich sprouts. There are few vegetarian ingredients which are quite rich in protein. Sprots are good in protein and hence included in ones diet.
If you want, you can add salt in corn. At the time of serving, arrange the fried canapes in a large tray, place either potato + onion tomato mix or corn mixture in the canapes. Add a dash of red chutney and green.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, canapes chaat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Canapes Chaat is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Canapes Chaat is something that I have loved my whole life.
Canapes Chaat Recipe: A healthily yet delicious recipe of chaat made from protein rich sprouts. There are few vegetarian ingredients which are quite rich in protein. Sprots are good in protein and hence included in ones diet.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have canapes chaat using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Canapes Chaat:
- Get Around 12 of ready canapes.
- Get 1 of medium sized potato.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Get 1 of medium sized cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized capsicum.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1-2 tsp of chaat masala (as per requirement).
- Take 2 tbsp of nylon sev.
- Make ready as needed of Freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Pomegranate seeds for garnish.
An easy Canape Chaat recipe for every Chaat lover. If you are bored of trying the same old Pani-Puri or Puchka Chaat, you should definitely try this. Perfect for Kitty Parties or make it as an evening snack and have it with a cup of Chai. Super easy and quick to make.
Steps to make Canapes Chaat:
- Deep fry the potato cubes, chop the onions, tomatoes, capsicum and cucumber..
- Mix all the chopped vegetables and potatoes together with tomato sauce, fresh coriander leaves, salt and chaat masala..
- Arrange the ready canapes in a serving tray..
- Fill in the mixture..
- Top it with the nylon sev. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and freshly chopped coriander leaves..
Canapes are small baskets in which you can fill any filling of your choice. Canapes chaat is a unique recipe that has a simple yet attractive style of preparing the chaat. This chaat recipe is prepared by simply making a masala with boiled potato, coriander and tamarind chutneys, onions and other spices. Deep fry the canapes in hot oil or bake them in OTG. The Homemade Canape Papdi Chaat Recipe is a very exciting and fun way to eat chaat that is loaded with all the healthy ingredients like sprouts.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food canapes chaat recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!