Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad. Packed with protein and fiber, this tuna and bean salad is ready in a flash. For an extra kick, add a pinch of crushed red pepper or cayenne. Add salad greens; toss to coat.
This salad is served on a bed of fresh greens which helps keep the carbohydrates out. Mediterranean Tuna Salad – so much flavor and so easy to put together! This mayonnaise-free tuna salad recipe is naturally gluten-free, paleo and low carb.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mediterranean tuna antipasto salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Packed with protein and fiber, this tuna and bean salad is ready in a flash. For an extra kick, add a pinch of crushed red pepper or cayenne. Add salad greens; toss to coat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mediterranean tuna antipasto salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad:
- Get 1 of 15- to 19-ounce can beans, such as chickpeas, black-eyed peas or kidney beans, rinsed.
- Get 2 of 5- to 6-ounce cans water-packed chunk light tuna, drained and flaked (see Note).
- Make ready 1 large of red bell pepper, finely diced.
- Get 1/2 cup of finely chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh parsley, divided.
- Take 4 tsp of capers, rinsed.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped fresh rosemary.
- Take 1/2 cup of lemon juice, divided.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of Freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 8 cup of mixed salad greens.
The Mediterranean healthy tuna salad will keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days. If you are planning to make this ahead of time, you can. Perk up your entertaining menu with this flavor-packed Mediterranean Antipasto Salad. Chowhound video producer Olivia shows us how to make a healthy-ish Mediterranean-inspired tuna salad based on the Whole Foods version she loves.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto Salad:
- Combine beans, tuna, bell pepper, onion, parsley, capers, rosemary, 1/4 cup lemon juice and 2 tablespoons oil in a medium bowl. Season with pepper..
- Combine the remaining 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons oil and salt in a large bowl..
- Add salad greens; toss to coat..
- Divide the greens among 4 plates. Top each with the tuna salad..
Fix yourself a quick and healthier tuna salad made suitable for the Mediterranean diet with red onion, parsley, and a light lemon dressing. This dish makes a great Mediterranean alternative to your stereotypical tuna salad made with mayonnaise. Serve the salad over sliced summer tomatoes with Greek-Style Pita Chips, or stuff the salad in a pita with shredded lettuce for lunch on the go. Just before serving, toss with dressing (or serve on the side). Mediterranean Tuna Antipasto. click here to see more like this.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mediterranean tuna antipasto salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!