Fried Aubergine Baingan Pakora. Schau dir Angebote von Pakora bei eBay an. Great recipe for Fried Aubergine Baingan Pakora.. I am a home cook who loves to cook simple yet healthy n tasty food.
They are easy to make and very tasty. Here I have made them using large aubergines, but you can make them with any variety of aubergines. They taste nicer when made a little spicy. #homefood #chefathome #recipeoftheday #dinner #recipes #cookingday #cookingwith love #homecooking #cookIngredients for Baingan k Pakoray Baingan (eggplants).
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fried aubergine baingan pakora. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Schau dir Angebote von Pakora bei eBay an. Great recipe for Fried Aubergine Baingan Pakora.. I am a home cook who loves to cook simple yet healthy n tasty food.
Fried Aubergine Baingan Pakora is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Fried Aubergine Baingan Pakora is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried aubergine baingan pakora using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Aubergine Baingan Pakora:
- Make ready 2 of long eggplants/baingain/brinjals/aubergines or 8 small eggplants,sliced.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of besan/gram flour/chickpea flour.
- Prepare ¼ tsp of red chili powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Get of oil for frying.
Brinjal pakora is an easy and tasty snack of fried, crisp fritters made with gram flour (besan), brinjals (eggplant), herbs, and spices. These vegan fritters are also known as brinjal bajji in South Indian languages and baingan pakoda in Hindi. Baingan pakora Bengali style is a crispy fried indulging snack made mainly with chickpea flour and eggplant. Easy Baingan Pakoda recipe a tempting finger food snack.
Instructions to make Fried Aubergine Baingan Pakora:
- In a mixing bowl take the dry ingredients – gram flour, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and salt..
- Add ⅔ cup water..
- Whisk to a smooth batter without lumps..
- Rinse and slice the brinjals thinly..
- Dip the slices in the batter evenly..
- Gently place them in medium hot oil for frying..
- After a minute or so, flip again and fry the pakoras till crisp and evenly golden..
- With a slotted spoon remove the pakoras and drain as much oil as possible..
- Place the pakoras on a paper kitchen towel to remove excess oil. Fry the pakoras in batches this way..
- Serve hot with coriander chutney, tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup or sprinkle some save..
Due to sudden rains got tempted to make pakoras. As hubby loves baingan so made the pakoras for him. Brinjal or Aubergines are referred as baingan in India. They taste well with dry garlic chutney, green chutney, tomato sauce or chili sauce. Step by step Eggplant pakora recipe – Baingan pakora/pakoda.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fried aubergine baingan pakora recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!