Brinjal pakora. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Folge Deiner Leidenschaft bei eBay! Brinjal pakora is an easy and tasty snack of fried, crisp fritters made with gram flour (besan), brinjals (eggplant), herbs, and spices. These vegan fritters are also known as brinjal bajji in South Indian languages and baingan pakoda in Hindi.
It is also perfect for a starter that can be prepared instantly. This tempting pakora dish goes well with any chutney and of course how could we forget about cutting chai. It easy to prepare and taste delicious when served with Brown Chutney.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, brinjal pakora. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Folge Deiner Leidenschaft bei eBay! Brinjal pakora is an easy and tasty snack of fried, crisp fritters made with gram flour (besan), brinjals (eggplant), herbs, and spices. These vegan fritters are also known as brinjal bajji in South Indian languages and baingan pakoda in Hindi.
Brinjal pakora is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Brinjal pakora is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brinjal pakora using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal pakora:
- Get 300 gm of cubed eggplant/ brinjal.
- Get 2 of finely chopped red chilli.
- Take 0 of water as required.
- Get 3 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Get 60 ml of sunflower oil.
- Take 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
Vankaya Pakodi Koora Recipe is essentially a Brinjal Pakora Curry tossed in an onion – tomato base flavoured with sambar masala. This delicious Andhra style vegetable is has pakoras which are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside made healthy in the paniyaram pan. This combination of pakoras with roasted brinjal all tossed together in this flavour packed semi gravy is one finger. Egg Plant Pakora Fry / Vankaya Pakodi / Brinjal Pakora Fry is one of the vegetarian tasty side dish in Andhra state in India.
Steps to make Brinjal pakora:
- To prepare this delicious brinjal recipe, take a pan and add sunflower oil in it. Heat it over high flame. Once the oil is sufficiently hot, add the crushed garlic cloves and red chillies. Fry these ingredients for 15 to 20 seconds and switch off the flame. Transfer the garlic and red chilli mixture to a bowl and keep aside..
- Now, add the cubed eggplants in the same pan and stir-fry them for 4 to 5 minutes. Add 1 cup water and keep stirring continuously. Cook the eggplant till it is tender. Now add the soy sauce, sugar and the remaining water. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for one more minute..
- Remove the lid and cook till all water gets absorbed. Once it is done, add the reserved garlic and chilli mixture and stir-fry for 30 seconds. You can serve this delicious lunch/dinner recipe with roti or naan. Pair this with some boondi raita and you're done for the day..
The Egg plant Pakora fry is serve with other side dishes such as Curry, Chutney and Rasam. Some people love egg plant dishes a lot and some does n't, even some vegetarians does n't like Egg plant. How to make brinjal pakora: Take a mixing bowl, add gram flour, garam masala powder, rice flour, red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt. Mix all the ingredients well and with the help of little water to make a thick batter. Wash and slice the Brinjals into thin round circles.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food brinjal pakora recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!