Good Luck Greens And Peas With Ham.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, good luck greens and peas with ham. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Good Luck Greens And Peas With Ham is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Good Luck Greens And Peas With Ham is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have good luck greens and peas with ham using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Good Luck Greens And Peas With Ham:
- Make ready 32 oz of Container Vegetable Broth.
- Take 16 oz of Package Frozen Black-Eyed Peas,Thawed.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet Onion,Cut Into Eighths.
- Prepare 1 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dried Crushed Red Pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Country-Style Dijon Mustard.
- Make ready 5 lb of Smoked,Fully Cooked Semiboneless Ham.
- Prepare 1 lb of Package shredded fresh Collard Greens.
Instructions to make Good Luck Greens And Peas With Ham:
- Place first 5 ingredients in a 6-qt.slow cooker. Stir together brown sugar and mustard;rub mixture over ham. Place ham in slow cooker. Cover and cook on High 6 to7 hours or until ham is tender..
- Uncover and add collard greens. Cover and cook on High 1 hour or until tender. Slice ham, and serve with greens mixture..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food good luck greens and peas with ham recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!