Easy greek pasta salad. Wolt delivers from the best restaurants around you. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, olives, peppers and feta cheese.
Whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Combine pasta, tomatoes, onion, green and red peppers, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese in a large bowl. Pour vinaigrette over the pasta and mix together.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy greek pasta salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wolt delivers from the best restaurants around you. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, olives, peppers and feta cheese.
Easy greek pasta salad is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy greek pasta salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy greek pasta salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy greek pasta salad:
- Take 1 lb of dried pasta.
- Take 1 cup of sliced bell pepper (1 medium).
- Make ready 1 cup of thinly sliced zuchini (1/2 medium).
- Prepare 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes – yellow, red and variety.
- Get 1/3 cup of thin sliced scallions (5 to 6) (spring/green onions).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced banana peppers or sliced pepperoncini (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of halved mixed olives.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh mozzarella balls chopped.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of fresh parsley, basil – optional.
- Get of for dressing.
- Get 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar or white wine vinegar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt – add more to taste.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of juice from pepperoncini jar, optional.
- Get 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the perfect make ahead side dish. We often add grilled chicken to make it a complete meal. Every backyard cookout or summer picnic needs some kind of pasta salad.
Steps to make Easy greek pasta salad:
- Cook pasta until tender – 6 to 10 mins. Drain & rinse under cold water when done.
- While pasta cooks, make the dressing – whisk vinegar, salt, pepper, oregano, pepperoncini juice and olive oil until blended. Add the drained and rinsed pasta to the dressing and mix well..
- Stir in Bell pepper, zuchini, tomatoes, scallions, pepperoncini, olives, parmsan, mozarella and herbs. Taste for seasoning and adjust. Serve. Or cover and refrigerate for at least 30mins (use within 5 days). Flavour will increase while sitting..
It's a staple BBQ side dish and picnic side dish that quickly comes together and tastes even better when made ahead of time. There are all kinds of pasta salads out there—from classic, creamy macaroni salads to the light, vinegary variety, like this Greek pasta salad. Orzo and Tomato Salad with Feta Cheese. A cold pasta salad with orzo, green olives, feta cheese, parsley, dill, tomato, olive oil, and lemon juice. As a personal chef, I can let you know that my clients love this dish.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy greek pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!