Melty Cheese Rice Balls. Great recipe for Melty Cheese Rice Balls. I had a craving for homemade freshly fried rice balls, so I made these. A little festive, and perfect for serving to friends.
Tuck a mozzarella cube into the centre, then reshape into a ball. Roll each ball through bread crumbs, just enough to lightly coat. Place on foil-lined baking sheet and roll in oil to coat.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, melty cheese rice balls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Melty Cheese Rice Balls. I had a craving for homemade freshly fried rice balls, so I made these. A little festive, and perfect for serving to friends.
Melty Cheese Rice Balls is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Melty Cheese Rice Balls is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook melty cheese rice balls using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Melty Cheese Rice Balls:
- Take 500 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Get 1/2 of Onions (minced).
- Take 50 grams of Corn (frozen).
- Take 30 grams of Shirasu (boiled and dried baby sardines).
- Prepare 30 grams of Hijiki seaweed (stewed).
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Pepper.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 100 grams of Easy melt cheese.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Make ready 1 of Egg, beaten.
- Prepare 50 grams of Panko (for coating).
Combine cooked rice, breadcrumbs, Cheddar cheese, onion, salt and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add egg substitute and butter and stir to blend. You can use whatever rice you have for these and any tasty melty cheese. Take each ball, roll in the flour, shake off excess, roll in the egg, and then in the breadcrumb mixture.
Steps to make Melty Cheese Rice Balls:
- Heat onions in a pan until they become tender, then in the following order, stir in hijiki, rice, corn, and shirasu, then season with salt, pepper and ketchup..
- Let it cool down to handling temperature..
- Place easy melt cheese inside one ball of fried rice, and roll into a ball..
- Like this….
- Coat evenly and thoroughly in cake flour, dredge in egg, then panko..
- Deep fry in oil on medium heat for three minutes until they are deep golden and crispy..
- Serve them up while piping hot..
Place on the pre-prepared baking tray, and continue will all the rice balls. Yummy, comforting deep-fried rice balls filled with ham and onion, stuffed with melty, gooey cheese! I came up with these tasty little morsels after having something similar at a tapas restaurant in my hometown. Sadly, that restaurant closed its doors, so I was forced to recreate my favorite dish. *I have made these with havarti and swiss cheeses instead of the cheddar: all are equally good. Cheese is rich in nutrition, can improve the body's ability to resist diseases, promote metabolism, enhance vitality, and protect eye health.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food melty cheese rice balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!