Granola fantasy snack bar. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from the heat and stir. Flavors like Oats and Honey Sweet and Salty and Fruit and Nut.
Perfect to throw in lunches or in your purse for travel. Change up the dried fruit, nuts, and chocolate for different flavors. Larabars are made with few ingredients and are gluten-free, kosher, soy-free, and dairy-free.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, granola fantasy snack bar. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Granola fantasy snack bar is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Granola fantasy snack bar is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from the heat and stir. Flavors like Oats and Honey Sweet and Salty and Fruit and Nut.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have granola fantasy snack bar using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Granola fantasy snack bar:
- Take 3 cups of oats.
- Make ready 3 cups of puffed rice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped almonds.
- Make ready 2 cups of muesli.
- Take 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of honey.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar balls.
- Take 1 cup of chopped cherry.
This is in part thanks to. Healthy snack as Granola Bars are the perfect summer dessert, snack, or breakfast. Get FREE Guide "Easy baking recipes Substitutions": https://foodmetrica.wi. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Instructions to make Granola fantasy snack bar:
- In a pan, roast the chopped almonds for 2-3 minutes..
- After that, roast the oats until the nutty aroma comes out..
- Then roast the puffed rice for 3-4 minutes..
- In a bowl take the almonds, oats and puffed rice and add the muesli. Give it a good mix..
- In a pan heat up the butter until it melts and add the brown sugar and 1 cup honey. Mix it properly and wait for it to caramelize on low-medium heat. Stir occasionally..
- Pour the caramel over the mixed granola and mix it thoroughly..
- Spread this on a greased and lined baking tray/tin and press it using your palm or something with a flat base..
- Keep it in the fridge for an hour..
- In a bowl take roasted pumpkin seeds, cherries, and sugar balls. Mix it well..
- In the pan heat up the peanut butter. To that, add 1/2 cup honey and mix it properly..
- Brush the peanut butter- honey mixture all over the granola and spread the pumpkin seed, cherry and sugar balls evenly. Give it a gentle press..
- Place this in the fridge for 2 hours. Then cut it into desired shapes and enjoy the delicious, homemade granola bar..
Stir in honey, brown sugar and vanilla. Remove from heat and add oats. Gluten Free Snacks Breakfast Bars, Kosher, Non GMO Snack Bar for Adults & Kids Slice into even bars and serve. The beauty of homemade granola bars is that you can pick and choose your ingredients, omitting excess sugars, fat and additives without sacrificing flavor.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food granola fantasy snack bar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!