Kheema Paalak Pakoras. Spinach Pakora is a famous Indian snack recipe made during winters. Made with besan and fresh spinach leaves, it is a healthy snack recipe that people of all age group would love. This pakora recipe is best enjoyed when paired with a piping hot cup of masala tea.
A generously sprinkle of chaat masala on the top once the pakoras are fried makes it absolutely delicious. Serve with warm fluffy rotis and a side of some cool Raita. I believe that rainy days and deep-fried food, like this Palak Pakoda recipe, can make any food lover swoon at its combination!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, kheema paalak pakoras. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kheema Paalak Pakoras is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Kheema Paalak Pakoras is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Spinach Pakora is a famous Indian snack recipe made during winters. Made with besan and fresh spinach leaves, it is a healthy snack recipe that people of all age group would love. This pakora recipe is best enjoyed when paired with a piping hot cup of masala tea.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook kheema paalak pakoras using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kheema Paalak Pakoras:
- Get 350 gms of Mutton Mince.
- Make ready 2-3 cups of Spinach chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spring Onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get 2 of Red Onions thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Take 3/4 cup of Gram Flour or Besan.
- Get of as required Oil for frying.
Some of the classic types of pakodas include dunking bite-sized veggies like potatoes, cauliflower, chilli peppers, onions and eggplant into a thick batter of chickpea flour and spices. Another street vendor favourite is the stuffed bread pakora that's made by. Palak Mutton Kheema Masala is Mutton Kheema cooked in Palak paste along with spices. Addition of Green Peas and Potato adds more taste to the recipe.
Steps to make Kheema Paalak Pakoras:
- Gather all the ingredients for making the pakora batter. Coriander leaves to be finely chopped as well. There is no need of water at all for mixing. Just mix all the ingredients well to form a thick batter..
- Use your hands for uniform mixing. Spinach and onions release moisture,so there is no need of any water. Rest the batter for 20 minutes at least and meanwhile heat Oil on a low heat..
- Deep fry them in hot Oil on a low to medium-high heat only. Use a spoon or your hands to drop them. Deep fry them on both sides turning them every now and then for the uniform colour. Do not hurry. Each batch takes a minimum of 8-10 minutes..
- Drain them on an absorbent paper and serve hot with Ketchup or any dip of your choice..
It can be served with rice or rotis. The spices used in tampering increases the flavour of this dish. How to make Ramadan Special Pakora Recipe. A Special Pakora Recipe by Kitchen With Amna. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Pak.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kheema paalak pakoras recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!