Nacho Stuffed Shells. Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Schau Dir Angebote von Nacho auf eBay an. Place filled shells in prepared baking dish, top with remaining sauce.
Meanwhile, brown beef in a large skillet. When your pasta is done, drain well. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with seasoned ground turkey, cream cheese and refried beans smothered in a garlic tomato sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, nacho stuffed shells. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nacho Cheese, Salted, Spicy Chili, Paprika uvm. Schau Dir Angebote von Nacho auf eBay an. Place filled shells in prepared baking dish, top with remaining sauce.
Nacho Stuffed Shells is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Nacho Stuffed Shells is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have nacho stuffed shells using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Stuffed Shells:
- Prepare 20 of jumbo shells.
- Take 15 oz of can tomato puree.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of fat free salsa.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of reduced sodium taco seasoning.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of reduced fat cream cheese spread.
- Take 16 oz of reduced fat refried beans.
- Prepare 4 oz of diced green chiles.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of reduced fat mexican shredded cheese.
- Take 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
In large bowl, stir together tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse with cold water and drain. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Instructions to make Nacho Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, stir together tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder. Spread 3/4 cup sauce mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Reserve remaining sauce..
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse with cold water and drain..
- Cook turkey in a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray, over medium heat, breaking pieces up until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning, water and cream cheese, stirring until cream cheese is melted; simmer until thickened. Stir in refried beans and green chilies..
- Fill shells with bean mixture, using 2 tablespoons filling per shell. Place filled shells in prepared baking dish, top with remaining sauce..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and cilantro, if desired. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 more minutes..
While pasta is cooking, saute beef in a large skillet until browned; drain well. Cook until smooth and well mixed. When pasta is done, drain well. Place filled shells in prepared baking dish, top with remaining sauce. In large bowl, stir together tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food nacho stuffed shells recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!