Cone style bread pakora. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Bread Cones With Lamb Stuffing. Party snack and great for evening tea time. Kids lunch box snack recipe can't get any easier.
Bread pakora recipe – a quick Indian bread snack recipe. Also known as bread pakoda, these are a popular Indian breakfast & tea-time snack made with bread slices, potatoes, spices, gram flour and herbs. Bread pakora is not a common thing in Indian homes but are quite popular on the streets of India, mainly in Mumbai.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cone style bread pakora. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Bread Cones With Lamb Stuffing. Party snack and great for evening tea time. Kids lunch box snack recipe can't get any easier.
Cone style bread pakora is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cone style bread pakora is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cone style bread pakora using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cone style bread pakora:
- Make ready 4 of Bread slices.
- Take 1/2 cup of Chicken boiled shredded.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Get 2 of Spring onion chopped.
- Take 3 of Green chillies chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Egg beaten.
- Get of Bread crumbs.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
These are also served in cafes, eateries, tiffin centers & restaurants across. Cover with second bread slice, press gently and cut diagonally. Now dip the bread slices in the batter well. Fry bread pakora in hot oil till crisp and golden brown.
Instructions to make Cone style bread pakora:
- In chicken mix all spices and veggies..
- Take a bread slice cut the corners and flattened the bread slice with rolling pin. Make a cone shape.
- Filled with chicken mixture stick with flour slurry and cover it than dip in egg than in bread crumbs and fry it.
- Fry on medium flame until golden brown strain excessive oil and its done..
Bread pakora is one of most popular quick bread snack recipe served at tea time or sometimes as a breakfast. We are in love with this famous Indian street food snack recipe. Make it with or without stuffing bread pakora tastes delicious. In this post, I am sharing two types pakora recipes. How to make bread pakoda : Cut Bread slices into desired shapes (like triangle, rectangleetc.) In a bowl add gram flour salt, chili powder, garam masala, ajwainand mix it.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cone style bread pakora recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!