Pulled Pork Nachos. Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Super-Angebote für Pulled Pork Servieren hier im Preisvergleich bei Preis.de! Pulled Pork Servieren zum kleinen Preis. Pulled Pork Nachos; Pulled Pork Nachos.
You can even prep the ingredients in advance (chop. Mix to coat meat in seasonings. Add ketchup and mustard, spreading evenly over the outside of the meat.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pulled pork nachos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pulled Pork Nachos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pulled Pork Nachos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Kostenlose Lieferung möglich Super-Angebote für Pulled Pork Servieren hier im Preisvergleich bei Preis.de! Pulled Pork Servieren zum kleinen Preis. Pulled Pork Nachos; Pulled Pork Nachos.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pulled pork nachos using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork Nachos:
- Prepare 2-3 lb of pork shoulder.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 of medium red onion, quartered.
- Get 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mustard.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion, diced.
- Take 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Take of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
- Take of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
Spread chips out on a prepared baking sheet (wrap baking sheet in foil for easy clean up). In a small bowl, mix seasoning ingredients. In a large bowl, combine pulled pork and barbecue sauce. Season the ribs well on all sides with salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Pulled Pork Nachos:
- Add pork, onion, and seasonings to 6-quart slow cooker. Coat meat in seasonings. Add the ketchup and mustard and spread evenly to cover the meat..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Remove meat and shred..
- Preheat oven to 400˚F..
- Layer chips, pork, onion, diced tomatoes, BBQ sauce, and cheese in a baking pan..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve with salsa and guacamole..
In a large Dutch oven over high heat, heat the oil to a shimmer. Spread tortilla chips across the bottom of a baking sheet. Spoon BBQ sauce over pork and top with red onions. Top with chopped pickles and serve. BBQ meets Mexican food in these savory Pulled Pork Nachos and the results are everything you want them to be…and then some more.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pulled pork nachos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!