Onion potato spinach pakora. At the centre of these moments, which at times bordered on farce, there was seriously good food. None more so than the crispy pakoras my mum would whip up at short notice. In one bite you get the crispiness of fried potato, onion and spinach mixed with chillies, cumin and coriander enveloped in a lightly spiced batter.
RECIPE INGREDIENTS REQUIRED (you can adjust according to taste):* White Onion (Dungri)* Potato (Bateta).* Spinach (Palak).* Roughly chopped Green Coriander. A pakora is a chickpea flour-based savoury fritter often containing potatoes, onions, spinach and other spices. Depending on the region or household ingredients can differ.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, onion potato spinach pakora. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Onion potato spinach pakora is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Onion potato spinach pakora is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
At the centre of these moments, which at times bordered on farce, there was seriously good food. None more so than the crispy pakoras my mum would whip up at short notice. In one bite you get the crispiness of fried potato, onion and spinach mixed with chillies, cumin and coriander enveloped in a lightly spiced batter.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have onion potato spinach pakora using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion potato spinach pakora:
- Make ready 1 cup of besan.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Make ready 1 of chopped green chili.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 of potato chopped small pieces.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of spring onion chopped.
- Get 1/2 of spinach chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take as needed of Oil for fry.
This is then deep-fried until crispy and served with a chutney or added to a curry. Onion and Spinach Pakoda is a North Indian recipe that makes for a great tea time snack when consumed with a hot cup of tea. This vegetarian recipe is quiet easy to prepare at home and it involves the usage of ingredients like onions, spinach leaves, garlic cloves, ghee, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds which are easily available in your kitchen. Add potatoes, spinach, and green chilies into dry mix, mix it well and add water as needed to make soft and sticky dough.
Instructions to make Onion potato spinach pakora:
- Take a bowl add besan baking powder soda red chili pawder salt tarmaric pawder cumin seeds coriander seeds chat masala mix.
- Now add onion potato spenich green chili spring onion mix well.
- Take a pan add oil heat and fry pakoray.
- Transfer into serving plate and serve tomato sauce and mint chattny.
- Enjoy pakoray chattny sauce with 1 cup tea.
- Enjoy in this rainy weather and your family and friends take care eat well see you again with new recipe buy.
When you are ready to fry pakoras mix the veggies with dry ingredients, otherwise spinach and potatoes will leave the water because of salt. Heat at least one inch of oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Across India and Pakistan, enjoying cup of chai with a pakora or two is a popular street snack of choice. Onion pakoras are a popular variety, but other quick-cooking vegetables like potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, red bell peppers (capsicum), and spinach make for delicious pakoras. In this palak pakora, spinach is the other main ingredient.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food onion potato spinach pakora recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!